• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Hey, you're right. How did they make a kill when the Godfather's dead?
My bad. Mafia still has a kill even though the Godfather's dead. Godfather just has the final word on who dies.
With that in mind, Link has jumped to the top of my list. The lightning rod should have redirected the kill to someone unconfirmed.

Also, if Storm was roleblocked N2, not having a meal couldn't have killed someone N3. So this was a kill from the mafia kill, not a kill from a roleblock/lightning rod

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If I'm not mistaken, Rag can only be mafia if sensor doesn't detect the Godfather.
If I'm not mistaken, the sensor detected that there was one mafioso voting for chevy and determined there were 2 by elimination off the chevy wagon, which was true. Whether or not the sensor could detect godfather (i imagine it could since its not targeted) the final mafioso should be someone who was voting chevy day 1. Currently I think that can only be kirino and alit. If kirino confirms their role today then that means its alit. If kirino doesn't confirm their role today then its almost certainly them. Either way the game will probably be over today, but should be over tomorrow unless there's a major curveball thrown at us like four mafiosos or a cult.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
alit should also claim who they lightning rodded last night. Fext is a very strange choice.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm the sleepwalker. I don't have any actions.
I didn't get any result back from people targeting me, so nobody targeted me with an action that returns information.
Unfortunate, that means my healing didn't go on you last night. My other target was Killjoy so either I did save them or they didn't target them last night.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Someone asked who i targeted.

I targeted ALIT. If they were the lightning rod, and they used their ability it would have went to them anyway, so i thought it stupid to target anyone else.

Also claiming to be Urora Munro when i'm here just confuses matters. Lets wait to see what the Cheater pulls up. I am third Party but i have no reason to not side with Town.

Ragnarokio

I targeted ALIT. If they were the lightning rod, and they used their ability it would have went to them anyway
thats not what alit claimed. they claimed the aiblity to redirect every ability to a target of their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom