• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
me and ex will resolve outselves in one day or two so which one of us is lynched today doesn't matter too much, although its obviously better to hit mafia there. Figuring out who can still be confirmed via night actions and starting to read the remaining players is probably a good use of time

Fig

The Altruist
I believe the team is now sufficiently obvious
Then tell us who do you think it is rather than just not telling us that information. If you really believe that we know who the rest of team is, play the game and bring out your evidence.

unvote

right the **** now

anyways @Fig unvote this before somebody shows up and hammers like an idiot
You're telling me to unvote for Ragnarokio when I have been always suspicious of them since they tried to throw me out since Day 1? Yea, I'm not going to do that just because you are asking because again, you now at least twice now pushed for two townies for their death. Why should I trust you judgment now even if you are confirmed town? My vote is staying.

Fig my dude ExLight just obviously posted something meant for team chat in the thread

But sure, keep voting Rag because your reads are so much better

Welcome to my world. This literally happened to be because I used the word of "slip-up" and people lost their minds.
in your case though it was something that was plausibly scummy

saying "lol they're about to hammer her" is literally just never a town thought

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
we also have an extra death today, and only ex has stepped forward to claim it. As far as i understand ex is guaranteed scum from my perspective so whoever is actually responsible for the shot should eventually step forward. Holding off on a lynch until that happens as least is good.

Fig

The Altruist
Fig my dude ExLight just obviously posted something meant for team chat in the thread

But sure, keep voting Rag because your reads are so much better
You sound very petty right now. Let me vote who I believe is suspicious, if people want to vote for Ragnarokio, that's not my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom