• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

We should probably still hammer Chevy, but calling it right now I'd GTH bet he is flipping town.

I actually agree with that in a way

His posts seemed reasonable on the surface and I like his tone

The issue is that there are so many sticking points that just feel like red flags

I mentioned a few of them in my list but like

I think scum is way more likely to concern themselves with my experience level like he did

I think scum is way more likely to completely miss finishing a sentence mid-way through a wall due to editing like he did

I think scum is way more likely to say they'd "read my case" on the Chevy wagon after it would have flipped without an extension and never actually do anything with that

I think that Chevy flipping scum in particular looks bad because like why did Deku care more about Chevy telling him to post than literally anything else in the thread if they aren't partners

etc.

it's certainly possible

not like Chevy has been around to do anything that would make you want him alive

but both of you applied pressure there at times when pressure on Chevy was not seriously mounting and you caused it to seriously mount, without ever being vocal forces for him being specifically "the scum we should lynch" in a way that feels like you were expecting credit

plus Minish had every excuse to stay on Fig and you could easily have come down against Fig instead of bringing Chevy back up after Rag unvoted

so I am pretty comfortable saying you both look good if Chevy does flip scum

I'm definitely sold on Minish being a very unlikely partner with Chevy but not fully there on Kirino quite yet. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I believe he could replicate this if he were scum given he hasn't been massively active.

that being said if you think he's town who do you think is scum
Rag and Ex are two names I am concerned with. PK easily could be. Fig I still don't trust, but the claim has sat better in my mind with some more time.

A lot of other people could easily be sliding under my radar as well.

I am concerned that you are concerned with these two

sell me on why I should be, given they're both in my top towns at the moment

Your top towns are just active people, and your scumreads are just inactive people.

I've stated my thoughts about Rag quite a bit, including the fact that they strongly look like they are trying to pocket you.

Ex is here, but doesn't actually seem to be trying to help town or solve.

I actually agree with that in a way

His posts seemed reasonable on the surface and I like his tone

The issue is that there are so many sticking points that just feel like red flags

I mentioned a few of them in my list but like

I think scum is way more likely to concern themselves with my experience level like he did

I think scum is way more likely to completely miss finishing a sentence mid-way through a wall due to editing like he did

I think scum is way more likely to say they'd "read my case" on the Chevy wagon after it would have flipped without an extension and never actually do anything with that

I think that Chevy flipping scum in particular looks bad because like why did Deku care more about Chevy telling him to post than literally anything else in the thread if they aren't partners

etc.

Thanks for this. I think the main sticking point is that he hasn't engaged with you on your Chevy case. I think if Deku actually gave some thoughts on Chevy it would help clear some things up.

idk man I think that post editing thing is pretty bad

not impossible to be town

but like

it's pretty bad

that being said if you think he's town who do you think is scum

Is this directed at me? Honestly, I'm having a tough time finding scum this game so far. I have Chevy and maybe Ex right now. Ex has been trending down for me as he contributes nothing lately. I think I'm the only one who actually feels better about PK. His response last night came off as so pure to me about why he voted for Chevy instead of Killjoy.

@Seanzie I have read through Rag's entire post history in preparation for that wall and I feel like the reasons I have them as strong town are entirely independent of them following me on anything

to the point where you not seeing any of that is concerning

I haven't re-evaluated ExLight in several days, which I should fix at some point, but there have been a number of times where what they've said or done has just made sense to me as well

Your top towns are just active people, and your scumreads are just inactive people.
maybe the scum should post more :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom