• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Alright, since you are still hellbent on leading this bandwagon against me, I'm going to claim that I'm the doctor/healer for this group. Already hinted this in previous posts if you looked carefully but at this point it's too late.
could you point out which posts you hinted at it in?
Sure, as I said, look carefully. If you can't be bothered, look at the first letter per sentence. And if you really can't be bothered, the posts says "IAMHEALER" and "IMAQUA"
what game is your role from, fig?
Anime Mafia 2, as listed in the role selection if you just go back to Post 1.
Rag was Aqua in that game, so if they are asking, thats kinds sus

@Ragnarokio I checked and as somebody mentioned you were literally aqua

where does asking what game she's from and all that come from
i took healer to mean doctor in general and not be a specific rolename and i misread IAMAQUA as "I AM A QUA" and didn't bother asking what a qua was.

• Ugh
Reactions: Fig

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio that's a lot of no impressions for 1000 posts

i could put more effort into psychoanalyzing people but it'd take longer than i feel like spending and i'd probably still end up with a nullread. I typically wait until things ping me and then prod people from there, or else piggyback off people's other cases, of which there have been relatively little today, at least of interest.

Fig

The Altruist
Why are you bringing this exchange up if you aren't going to provide more for context? I would be ok if you provided feedback. Saying "lol this was funny remember?" is why I say your posts are spam-like or white noise.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Why are you bringing this exchange up if you aren't going to provide more for context? I would be ok if you provided feedback. Saying "lol this was funny remember?" is why I say your posts are spam-like or white noise.

here's a drawing of a cat i just did 1633808635829.png

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not telling you to shut up, I'm telling you to be more reasonable and logic with your approach. Right now I'm rather tilted with the whole ESL comment because it tells me that you are just assuming ethnic backgrounds against players from time to time which is very messed up.
Because you are wrong. English is my native language. But do go ahead and believe that you are correct by throwing out that "it's just an ESL moment", which is somewhat close to being racist if you aren't aware of that because it is, especially given how you purposefully asked me to repeat myself after many times of explaining it.

Asking someone if they are ESL or thinking that could be why there's disconnect is not racist. Someone asking if you have dsylexia or something similar is not ableist nor remotely comparable to xenophobia. You know what is racist/ableist/xenophobic? Acting so offended and like it's so horrible that someone would associate those things with you. If multiple people are having a disconnect with what you're saying then it's not them, it's you. You have also asked Fext to repeat himself over and over and still mischaracterize what he said. You continue to mispell Seanzie's name in a rude way and basically say "lol deal with it" when asked not to. Stop acting like a victim.

That's the last I'm going to say on this. I'm not going to derail the thread with non game stuff, but it's really getting frustrating.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Anyways, like Kirino said it's not past me (or him) to bus a scumbud d1. We're both pretty ruthless. And that's why we're both strong scum players. So we shouldn't get town cred for just that alone. Though feel free to read us how you wish. I can only wifom y'all.

I have finished a readslist and will sit on it while waiting to see what Viral (and anyone else I guess) says

Fig

literally chill tf out

I'm asking him when he'll be done so I know when to come back and reminding him of how much time is left

no part of that is forcing

no part of that is pushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom