• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

At least Exlight is within the range of the 3rd-5th posts in terms of a bell curve. You on the other hand have over 100 posts more than Exlight which could be prevented if you lumped most of your posts into one but you just spamming responses which is why we have 68 pages on Day 1.
used to games that last 20 minutes not 20 days and my posting speed reflects that

I can certainly attempt to tone it down tomorrow but it's gonna take a bit to break out of the headspace probably

Fig

The Altruist
would it not be better to get thoughts in realtime then to get a manufactured and highly-edited post to summarize two thirds of the game that he can spend as long as he wants working on?

like if people are late posting their will that's often a sign they had to write one up or edit it rq and I don't see why that would be different here
Better to wait it out than request for consistent updates as there are cases that certain aspects can be switched and resolved, i.e. it is possible that Viral Maze could see me as "defending Chevy" but then they'll reach the post of my clarification with ALIT to explain otherwise, saving them time to request explanation.

As much as I like the idea of this, I could easily see myself (or Minish, for that matter) bussing Chevy for town cred.
it's certainly possible

not like Chevy has been around to do anything that would make you want him alive

but both of you applied pressure there at times when pressure on Chevy was not seriously mounting and you caused it to seriously mount, without ever being vocal forces for him being specifically "the scum we should lynch" in a way that feels like you were expecting credit

plus Minish had every excuse to stay on Fig and you could easily have come down against Fig instead of bringing Chevy back up after Rag unvoted

so I am pretty comfortable saying you both look good if Chevy does flip scum

Better to wait it out than request for consistent updates as there are cases that certain aspects can be switched and resolved, i.e. it is possible that Viral Maze could see me as "defending Chevy" but then they'll reach the post of my clarification with ALIT to explain otherwise, saving them time to request explanation.
conversely that lets us know what he's thinking about rather than just a sum total package at the end

outta curiosity what gave you that impression lol
It was the way he this:
Yeah I mean I still had no idea what that was referring to

anyways the obvious answer is to just let him make me target two people tonight and that will be the end of that

if I don't get two targets then we know he's fake and that's that
that I was over thinking. I seen vig and forgot a few other key roles in other games.

would it not be better to get thoughts in realtime then to get a manufactured and highly-edited post to summarize two thirds of the game that he can spend as long as he wants working on?

like if people are late posting their will that's often a sign they had to write one up or edit it rq and I don't see why that would be different here
No actually, because he could say one thing now, continue catching up, change his thoughts and contradict himself. I'd personally rather have Viral give a more detailed post rather than a bunch of tiny contradictory messages.

Reactions: Fig

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
This to me looks like a pocket attempt, and further stengthens my scumread of you.

i said it because i felt like some people were being rude and looking down on them so i wanted to bring some positive energy into the space.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't normally do reads lists but i felt like it this time

@DekuNut - think there's decent odds of either him or fig being scum if my perpendiculars are aligned correctly but i'm leaning more towards fig, so marginal town read on deku. this is a secret read though so please don't ask me about it.
@ExLight - no impression
@Morbid Minish - no impression
@Killjoy262 - no impression
@Seanzie - no impression
@Viral Maze - no impression
@Paranoid King - no impression
@Fig - scumread because of the way they responded to fext's bait and to a lesser extent because they prioritized self-pres above pushing a case on someone they should have thought was scum. looks worse if deku flips town and much worse if fext flips scum.
@Fext - slight town read because i feel like they've been playing in a strongly pro-town way (although wolves also do this generally). looks a lot worse if fig flips scum because fig seemed very hesitant to put any real pressure on fext which feels wrong because they read fext's post as a genuine slip and accepted that anyone with a chat was more likely to be scum than not.
@A Link In Time - no impression
@Kirino - no impression
@ChevyWerewolf30 - slight scumread because i don't recall him falling off the face of the earth like this in any of his town games and i can relate to having activity problems exclusively as scum.
@Ragnarokio - probably town imo
@Storm - no impression

okay few things of note that I don't want to forget myself

if Viral is maf I don't think Rag or Killjoy are as likely to be (don't really want to explain why but don't forget this if Viral flips mafia)

if Chevy is maf I also think Seanzie has independent reasons to be less likely to be paired with him that I will also not elaborate on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom