• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

anyways all the people assuming I'm lying about my experience level just because I made a joke about being in mafia chat and had somebody react in such a way that really sounds like they know I'm not is honestly really helping boost my confidence!

anyways I think Fig is at 6 votes now and my understanding is there aren't any trials so presumably we shouldn't put any more votes on at the moment

Fig

The Altruist
okay I know you did because I pinged you
If you have been paying attention to my posts, then you know my opinions at the state of the game.

anyways all the people assuming I'm lying about my experience level just because I made a joke about being in mafia chat and had somebody react in such a way that really sounds like they know I'm not is honestly really helping boost my confidence!
You do realize there exists a mind outside yours right? This is mafia so I'm more of a serious/on-the-nose player. Whether it's subtle or a joke/meme, I'll take things at face value because I want to obtain as much information possible. If you or anyone has a problem with that, not my fault.

I love how ExLight asked to not hammer me down which is understandable because we still have about 25 hours left remaining yet both Storm and now Seanize have voted for me to reach a total of 6 votes with little to no reason. Storm voted for me because "oh we voting for Fig now?" and now Seanize voted for me because "that sounds sus" without acknowledging any and all statements I've made in the past. If there's people I find annoying/non-town, it is now Ragnarokio, Storm, and Sneazie.

Fig

The Altruist
You're going to force me to claim because people are hellbent to vote for, the fault is all on you Ragnarokio. I will say this, I've already hinted my role in previous posts if you can find them.

Fig

The Altruist
EBWODP

You're going to force me to claim because people are hellbent to vote for me, the fault is all on you Ragnarokio. I will say this, I've already hinted my role in previous posts if you can find them.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 2 (Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Fig - 6 (Ragnarokio, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Storm, DekuNut, Seanzie)
Chevywolf30 - 1 (Fext)

Extension - 4 (Ragnarokio, ExLight, Killjoy262, Fig)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Viral Maze, Fig

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I love how ExLight asked to not hammer me down which is understandable because we still have about 25 hours left remaining yet both Storm and now Seanize have voted for me to reach a total of 6 votes with little to no reason.

hammering means casting the final vote and killing a person early. That's probably not going to happen to you.

You're going to force me to claim because people are hellbent to vote for, the fault is all on you Ragnarokio. I will say this, I've already hinted my role in previous posts if you can find them.

Its not that i don't want you to claim at all, just that i don't want you to claim prematurely. Its better to have competing wagons before claims come out.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what was your case on him again

Ragnarokio

Unvote, Vote: Chevy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom