• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Oh, also an overabundance of IIoA posts usually means the person hasn't taken many stances, which is a good spot for scum to be in (assuming they aren't getting heat for not having taken any stances) since they can push where the gamestate requires it without having to worry about backtracking on old reads.

In this case, Rag has really only taken a stance on Fig (from what I could tell from a skim of their ISO), and mildly defended me (without taking a stance though... I wonder if it was a pocket attempt tbh), so they are relatively free in terms of who they can push/townread moving forward without having to worry about old posts biting them in the butt.

err... maybe not a full pocket attempt, but an attempt to get them on my good side since I'm voting for them. Don't really have any evidence for it, but it feels a bit like that.

TMI means Too Much Information, I think it's used when people push arguments that require way too many layers to be coherent or practical

When I use TMI, I am referring to the fact that mafia knows who mafia is. So like, if someone has a townlean on someone else and they can't really justify that townlean, it might actually be that they are mafia, and they have TMI in that they know that person is not mafia, and that is the basis for their read.

Fig

The Altruist
It's funny and frustrating how Fext literally is doing the same thing that I'm allegedly doing that Ragnarokio finds as suspicious towards me yet they don't get questioned at all or at least not as being questioned hard enough, i.e. still finds me suspicious but doesn't vote for me but rather someone else because "I already have the most votes at the moment. " Moreso, I also am agree with the newb theory that I read over just now. Assuming Fext is indeed lying about their experience, this makes sense to why they have been acting the way they have been; believing a forum game was only going to last 10-20 minutes upon signing up, making these rather "quirky" statements, asking the most basic questions in stead of knowing said acronym already, etc.

Questionable at best, scumlike at worst and I've seen people using the newb card in the past to play off the notion that perhaps it can't be them. Unfortunately this may look the end for me which is going to be very bad for town and I'm not certain if I should claim to save myself if it's the last option possible. Annoying how this is

Fig

The Altruist
EBWOP:
It's funny and frustrating how Fext literally is doing the same thing that I'm allegedly doing that Ragnarokio finds as suspicious towards me yet they don't get questioned at all or at least not as being questioned hard enough, i.e. still finds me suspicious but doesn't vote for me but rather someone else because "I already have the most votes at the moment. " Moreso, I also am agree with the newb theory that I read over just now. Assuming Fext is indeed lying about their experience, this makes sense to why they have been acting the way they have been; believing a forum game was only going to last 10-20 minutes upon signing up, making these rather "quirky" statements, asking the most basic questions in stead of knowing said acronym already, etc.

Questionable at best, scumlike at worst and I've seen people using the newb card in the past to play off the notion that perhaps it can't be them. Unfortunately this may look the end for me which is going to be very bad for town and I'm not certain if I should claim to save myself if it's the last option possible. Annoying how this is coming up for me.

Unvote
Vote: Extension

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
tf happened here
I got distracted by another point and forgot to finish my sentence

When exactly is EoD?

Also, I'm still waiting for 7 more people to tell me they're town.
End of Day
Also... I'm town. I think that's what you wanted? Not caught up yet.

If Fext is lying about their experience level, why would Scum!Fext act this way?
The reason to lie about experience level is to allow for more leniency from the experienced players, and maybe not have them read him quite as harshly, passing off certain scummy things as noobish mistakes, giving him a massive advantage. The focus on Fig would be a way to make himself the center of attention early on for something that was obviously not a huge deal, thus allowing him to pocket people early. If they're scumbuds, he could also be jumping on the train of playing as townishly as possible, attacking a scumbud hard for town cred. Being a leading force on an early scum wagon generally looks pretty good. More or less, all of this could point to him hoping to have a really solid earlygame in order to become towncore in lategame.
But that's just a theory.
A game theory.
Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom