• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Yeah, I found the 180. which was after the soft claim and the fact that I pointed it out.

It was blatantly obvious when I pointed it out when I said:

to Fext.

Eh, for those of us not looking for softs and not familiar with every role from every Pen game, it wasn't that obvious. I thought you were claiming to be scum:P

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i just dismissed it as another random killjoy statement. I didn't realize it was a soft until after it was claimed to be such.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I hadn't seen his soft!!!

And nervous wreck killjoy was when he was a bit more inexperienced, he seems to deal with the game a lot better lately
I think he even mentioned that himself in this game when talking to Fext about how we are all bark and no bite or something like that??

I feel like I'm the only one reading the thread half the time. The soft was mentioned a few times. He said he softed like 2 times, someone asked, he pointed it out and everything.

And it's not that it wasn't as bad as I remembered, I hadn't even noticed the post at the time

It was just less bad than some in the thread were making it sound like you and Rag and I think Deku?
):<

I disagree that it's less bad than it was made out to be. Would you ever expect someone to use slip when not referring to scum slip? Or would you expect someone to say they loved a slip if they thought it came from town?

It was blatantly obvious when I pointed it out when I said:
He said he softed like 2 times, someone asked, he pointed it out and everything.
Yeah I mean I still had no idea what that was referring to

anyways the obvious answer is to just let him make me target two people tonight and that will be the end of that

if I don't get two targets then we know he's fake and that's that

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

anyways the obvious answer is to just let him make me target two people tonight and that will be the end of that

this just gives mafia the opportunity to block you (or killjoy)

unless we have good reason to lynch killjoy (afaik he isn't a popular lynch candidate) its better to just leave him to his own devices. Someone should eventually be able to confirm his claim.

The post where I claimed scum was out right obvious I wasn't being serious.
:V
I mean, I didn't think you were scum claiming scum specifically to just out yourself and ruin the game, but I thought that the Ozzy/Metallica thing was part of your non-serious scum claim.

The fact that you're still pushing for the doubleshot is giving me hardcore paranoia about you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I'm less so concerned about people not understanding what Killjoy meant by his soft and moreso concerned that Ex seemed to have missed every single thing about Killjoy softing.

That's far from the obvious answer. First off, you're not proven and if Killjoy is iffy about you he's not gonna choose you. Also you just don't get things by asking like that. Second off, there's a very very good chance scum has a roleblocker. They can easily just roleblock Killjoy and it's not provable. Third, Pen has had lightning rod roles in his game which can attract every action so it wouldn't prove anything. Fourth, Killjoy could target you and scum just kills you so that it's wasted and still not proven.

depending on the situation yea
I'd call any non-intentional sharing of information a slip regardless of alignment

although in Fext case it was pretty intentional so in that case specifically I wouldn't

Yeah exactly, it was very clearly intentional so not a slip. But you didn't really answer the part about loving it if it were a town "slip".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom