• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
....I'll state it one last time

Explain where the other NK came from and we'll entertain your nonsense. Until then you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Again.

Getting real tired of you shading me and when you're confronted on your weak **** you back off "oh I'm not pushing now " nonsense

Wait as long as you lile whenever you do get the nerve to thunderdome me like you've been hinting at all game I'm gonna redefined the TWG experience for you and rock your ass.

Seriously

Tired

Of your

Mafia nk, vig, joat, sk, modkill

You could also replace one of those with mafia poisoner or sk poisoner to explain less kills yesterday.

I don't see any reason to think you're scum right now, but I refuse to consider you cleared until you actually do it and if you fail to do so I'm going to look back into my early reads on you.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Naming every possible way someone could die to refute me smacks of someone who hasn't been paying attention.

Look at that Start of Day post again man. If bombs didnt play a role then I guess there's both a SK and a Vigi out and about and one just dropped the ball and Also Pen thinks balance is a worthless venture and includes both with Dreaming God?

Your game is garbage, Rubik.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
You know what man you haven't done anything but hot air anyway imma just put you on ignore and save myself the hassle.

It'll be 72 hours from now you'll still be scumreading me with an excuse on why you don't want to do anything about it and a oneliner post saying just how gosh darn good you are at the game.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
...there isn’t even a tracker in x men
Actually on full claim can you still not name your character?
Hang on

Unvote

@Johnny Sooshi you got a few hours to lolen throughly explain your role before I get bored and hammer.

If Funnier is wrong then refute it sooner and not later please
If anyone else needs to share anything before the EOD, we should use this chance too.

I'm glad my feelings about Johnny weren't wrong.

-

Also tracking me doing nothing when I claimed I was roleblocked and seeing results that supported that shouldn't have made him as suspicious of me as he was d2. Not that it even matters because there's no tracker in X-Men.

Y'all don't read huh

Gotcha. I'm from the Sherlock Mafia game.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Can't name claim

I don't know who Rubik targeted because he was blocked.

SMS may have softed it, but I genuinely thought inventor revealed itself to the recipient, that was my interpretation.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Johnny Sooshi - 3 (Morbid Minish, Captan_Lunch, funnier6)
Captan_Lunch - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - Rubik, Funnygurl555, Jinjo, Silverfish, MixMasterLar

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, June 23rd 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
Frankly, I don’t see why on earth Tristan is dead if sms visited Tristan, I do not

also I do not recall Johnny confirming that Rubik was blocked

There is way too many setup spec going on. I think Johnny scum slipped. He said he is from X-Men claimed tracker but there is no tracker in X-Men when I checked. He said he tracked SMS on N2 but I don't recall him putting SMS on his scum list. As a matter of fact, Johnny put me as a slight scum lean and I would have been a good target for him to track and then all of a sudden he magically removes me from his scum list? Johnny and CL are both suspicious and since they are voting each other, to me it looks like they are bussing. I'm also going to keep my eye on Silver, Rubik, and FunnyGurl.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Naming every possible way someone could die to refute me smacks of someone who hasn't been paying attention.

Look at that Start of Day post again man. If bombs didnt play a role then I guess there's both a SK and a Vigi out and about and one just dropped the ball and Also Pen thinks balance is a worthless venture and includes both with Dreaming God?

Your game is garbage, Rubik.
Anime Mafia had two SKs that could win with town and a town vig.

So no, I'm hardly being irrational by considering the possibility.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There is way too many setup spec going on. I think Johnny scum slipped. He said he is from X-Men claimed tracker but there is no tracker in X-Men when I checked. He said he tracked SMS on N2 but I don't recall him putting SMS on his scum list. As a matter of fact, Johnny put me as a slight scum lean and I would have been a good target for him to track and then all of a sudden he magically removes me from his scum list? Johnny and CL are both suspicious and since they are voting each other, to me it looks like they are bussing. I'm also going to keep my eye on Silver, Rubik, and FunnyGurl.
Apparently he never said X-Men.

Shows how much attention we're all paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom