• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Johnny Sooshi - 2 (Morbid Minish, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Rubik, Funnygurl555, funnier6, Jinjo, Captan_Lunch, Johnny Sooshi, Silverfish

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, June 23rd 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I believe she’s suspicious that you are in fact the godfather

could be wrong

You're exactly right and the game claimed makes me think that even more. If it had been X-Men or Anime 2 I would have had a bit more doubt.

Still not 100% because other things could have happened. You said you think you might have been roleblocked though?

funnier6

Courage~
You're exactly right and the game claimed makes me think that even more. If it had been X-Men or Anime 2 I would have had a bit more doubt.

Still not 100% because other things could have happened. You said you think you might have been roleblocked though?
It’s possible sms role blocked me with joat (maybe I didn’t check the role) but yeah otherwise it could’ve just been a strongman but I kinda doubt strongman a lot cause they would’ve used it on lovers I’m sure

funnier6

Courage~
Also yeah like Father’s Day is a thing or whatever but ya boi would like some company umu

I’m like 99% on just hammering Johnny tomorrow when he cannot come up with anything

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Also yeah like Father’s Day is a thing or whatever but ya boi would like some company umu

I’m like 99% on just hammering Johnny tomorrow when he cannot come up with anything

Yo

I can agree 42 hours is more then enough, but I want some of my scum reads to nale cases

But yeah, if there's no attempt by tomorrow evening I'm down to speed things up.

@Silverfish
Any extended thoughts?
Uh... I'm really exhausted from the 11 hour shift I just pulled and have little idea what I just read because literally nothing is sticking my my brain right now and I have no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to juggle a Pen game and my stupid job?
Oh, wait. You mean about the game itself. If you'r elooking for something coherent, please look elsewhere caus I really got nothing but "AAA" Going on my my head right now. I wanna go sleep.
But that's rude. I just got here.
Did I see I was supposed to claim a game? Someone plese thell me. I'll review the Soosh case when I'm either tired enough midnight brain takes over to do stuff or after I do a little bit of recharging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom