• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Where the Dickens is Jinjo?

sure, but one of those votes was already primed to move. a single person changing their mind or showing up prior to the deadline could have changed the lynch. It was far from decided.
I'm not in the habit of counting non-action as action, but I see your argument.

What does Lar think about this? Considering it's similar move as the lover/mason thing Rag was trying to pull.

First, that wording. You're implying you don't beleive the Lovers claim.

Second, stated that already.
The circumstances are completely different, although both where pretty bad plays if town imho

I think with nothing that contridicts his claim, along with positive reads on Tristan and Funnier, and several other better targets, he isn't worth entertaining as a lynch. I get that he's implied that he's one shot and that's probably easier to fake then masons even (Well, I guess no "probably" to it really) and if he's one shot then he shoulda claimed start of day, but hey someone who's taking the stances he has probably makes those choices *shrugs*

Plus, the sheer amount of work he's done implies he's working on my side and that speaks alot about it and goddamn it I forget how short records where lemme cross the room and flip Elvis over...

funnier6

Courage~
Dang, that sucks man but since you asked, how do you feel about Johnny based on Kirino's recent analysis and what I said a little earlier about him?
I’ve read absolutely nothing of what Kirinos said as of late so I don’t have any feeling on it

Going to work rather soon so if you care very much about what I think you could link them to me but otherwise I don’t plan on doing anything else today

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I’ve read absolutely nothing of what Kirinos said as of late so I don’t have any feeling on it

Going to work rather soon so if you care very much about what I think you could link them to me but otherwise I don’t plan on doing anything else today

It's a page back bro.
I feel ya man but come on

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, I finished the thing I really wanted to make sure I finished today.

I'm gonna boot up my personal laptop and use it to finally ISO Jinjo.

Anyone have an up-to-date vote count?

funnier6

Courage~
I've reread Johnny's posts. His D1 behavior mostly consisted of him demanding more explanations for reads and criticizing the idea of lynching inactives while avoiding strong players. The former is pro-town and while I disagreed with some of his thoughts on the latter, I didn't scum read them.

He started on D2 with what I thought was a solid read against Rubik, which is that his final vote on Deku (rather than the two wagons) was indicative of non-committal scum, as was his passive play as a whole. He's since been consistent in pushing it, which makes sense, given that his behavior hasn't changed.

Then he gave a null read on SMS, admitting that, while his reads were weak, he thought they were basically correct since they were ones he'd agreed with previously, and wanted more posts from SMS before deciding, which made sense. He formed a read list, and I thought all of his reads were logical and consistent, and none of them seemed forced. So far, so good, and all of this alone would give me a pretty solid town read on him.

There's one thing bothering me about him, though, concerning his more recent behavior. On D1, he opposed Poy's lynch on the basis that it would be "lazy" and that lynching inactives D1 is usually scum play. The next day, though, he says he'd be willing to switch to Poy or Deku, and eventually voted for Poy. His explanation is that his main scum read (Rubik) wasn't picking up steam, so he had to look for alternatives:

Which I suppose is fair enough, given the absence of any scum reads. The problem is that, before voting for Poy, he stated he had a slight scum read on Jinjo:

Given his scum read on her, and the possibility (as stated by Lar) that she might be part of a scum team with Rubik, as well as his own comment saying he'd be wiling to switch to her, it seems like it'd make more sense for Johnny to go after Jinjo rather than Poy. So I'd like to hear from @Johnny Sooshi whether his thoughts on Jinjo have changed and why he isn't voting for her instead, especially given that multiple members have expressed a potential interest in her lynch. Also, what are your final thoughts on SMS, now that he's posted more? Do you think he could be a viable lynch?

Overall, he's been consistent and reasonable in a way that makes me town read him, with the only thing bothering me right now being his vote on Poy. I'd still like to hear his responses to my questions, though, and likewise, certain flips could change my view, such as Jinjo flipping scum.
I imagine this is the post you’re talking about, I don’t really agree with how he gets there but his bottom line conclusion agrees with mine that things make me want to town read him but the likelihood of him actually being town are trending lower and lower as more and more people trend up and his posts just get nuttier

Like I want to believe he doesn’t flip a table at me as scum for reasons I still don’t understand but I can’t really (what’s the word) (legit I can’t remember the word) well I can’t really mesh that with all other things I know, puzzle piece don’t wanna fit you feel me
Okay, I finished the thing I really wanted to make sure I finished today.

I'm gonna boot up my personal laptop and use it to finally ISO Jinjo.

Anyone have an up-to-date vote count?
Please don’t stress over this stupid game if you’ve got more important things to do

Also no no one does

Kirino

Tatakae
@Pen: vote count?

@MixMasterLar: given that the day ends in less than two hours and there's still (as far as I can tell) no clear leading wagon, what do you think of my suggestion?
Regarding Rubik, I don't see him pushing for an extension so hard as scum, since it probably would've been easier for him to simply lynch Jinjo and do more analysis the next day for town cred. The exception to this is if Jinjo is scum, and so I can see the case for them potentially being a scum team. Besides which, I have some reason to scum read Jinjo, so I'd prefer to lynch Jinjo if SMS is off the table, which is clearly seems like he is. Given that Rag and I are also clearly not going to be lynched today, @MixMasterLar, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to go for this lynch, even though if sounds like you'd prefer Rubik.

I read up to 20 pages I missed and I don't understand the Rubik/Jinjo team. I never knew we were allowed to claim after an extension and I should have been the one allowed to claim instead. We haven't had a recent vote count and if I'm going to be a main wagon again during my absence then I'll might as well vote up Poyzin. I did say earlier I would be willing to vote CL or Poyzin for not putting any effort into the game.

Unvote

Vote: Poyzin

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Given his scum read on her, and the possibility (as stated by Lar) that she might be part of a scum team with Rubik, as well as his own comment saying he'd be wiling to switch to her, it seems like it'd make more sense for Johnny to go after Jinjo rather than Poy. So I'd like to hear from @Johnny Sooshi whether his thoughts on Jinjo have changed and why he isn't voting for her instead, especially given that multiple members have expressed a potential interest in her lynch. Also, what are your final thoughts on SMS, now that he's posted more? Do you think he could be a viable lynch?
The issue is that Jinjo, as of the last count, was at 1 vote. I'll flex to him, you've read my opinion on him, but last I saw he wasn't a serious wagon. I'm happy with a Jinjo wagon, Poy counter wagon. I'll try to swing in before the end of day.

Also, gonna try to catch up on the CL stuff.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I read up to 20 pages I missed and I don't understand the Rubik/Jinjo team. I never knew we were allowed to claim after an extension and I should have been the one allowed to claim instead. We haven't had a recent vote count and if I'm going to be a main wagon again during my absence then I'll might as well vote up Poyzin. I did say earlier I would be willing to vote CL or Poyzin for not putting any effort into the game.

Unvote

Vote: Poyzin

It wasn't a hardclaim, to be fair.
Paraphrasing accomplishments appear to be allowed if you feel the need

Do you have like a top 3 would lynch and a top 3 never lynch for me to reference next phase?

Kirino

Tatakae
@Poyzin hasn't posted since Tuesday and @CynicalSquid hasn't posted since Monday. If they don't get modkilled or lynched, then a vig kill on one of them might be a good idea.

I tried to read CynicalSquid but there really wasn't enough information to determine anything. Like others, I found his read list fairly weak and derivative, but that could just be a result of him joining so late and rushing to catch up.
The issue is that Jinjo, as of the last count, was at 1 vote. I'll flex to him, you've read my opinion on him, but last I saw he wasn't a serious wagon. I'm happy with a Jinjo wagon, Poy counter wagon. I'll try to swing in before the end of day.
I'm voting for her and Rag would be willing to as well, which would make three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom