• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Doesn't sound legit, cause how was claiming a town result on funnier a mistake then?

are you going somewhere with this? the kind of fishing you're doing is blatantly anti-town. People probably shouldn't be talking about tristan's cop claim in general unless you're trying to get him lynched.

There's no reason for tristan to out himself when he did. He gained nothing from it. Funnier wasn't in any danger and now tristan and funnier both have targets painted on their head because of it.

Why did you claim?

Because I was in a hazy state after having stared at my computer screen for several hours, things were moving fast, posts were coming in rapidly, I looked at the most recent vote count and saw funnier was leading and kinda panicked.

It was hasty and probably not in town's best interests, I know. I should've been more careful about it, but it's out now so there's no sense pretending it's not.

I thought you said mistake

Simply put, you can't prove your ability.

What does Lar think about this? Considering it's similar move as the lover/mason thing Rag was trying to pull.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Simply put, you can't prove your ability.

What does Lar think about this? Considering it's similar move as the lover/mason thing Rag was trying to pull.
How is it remotely similar?

Do you wanna say why you chose to tunnel me over everyone else, as soon as you joined in the game?

More importantly, have you caught up yet? Or are you still fixated on the first 5 or 6 pages?

Kirino

Tatakae
I've reread Johnny's posts. His D1 behavior mostly consisted of him demanding more explanations for reads and criticizing the idea of lynching inactives while avoiding strong players. The former is pro-town and while I disagreed with some of his thoughts on the latter, I didn't scum read them.

He started on D2 with what I thought was a solid read against Rubik, which is that his final vote on Deku (rather than the two wagons) was indicative of non-committal scum, as was his passive play as a whole. He's since been consistent in pushing it, which makes sense, given that his behavior hasn't changed.

Then he gave a null read on SMS, admitting that, while his reads were weak, he thought they were basically correct since they were ones he'd agreed with previously, and wanted more posts from SMS before deciding, which made sense. He formed a read list, and I thought all of his reads were logical and consistent, and none of them seemed forced. So far, so good, and all of this alone would give me a pretty solid town read on him.

There's one thing bothering me about him, though, concerning his more recent behavior. On D1, he opposed Poy's lynch on the basis that it would be "lazy" and that lynching inactives D1 is usually scum play. The next day, though, he says he'd be willing to switch to Poy or Deku, and eventually voted for Poy. His explanation is that his main scum read (Rubik) wasn't picking up steam, so he had to look for alternatives:
I don't really think I had an opinion, and while I'd rather not kill inactives, my personal choice doesn't seem to be an option today.
Which I suppose is fair enough, given the absence of any scum reads. The problem is that, before voting for Poy, he stated he had a slight scum read on Jinjo:
In general, high effort, but low input. Slight scum lean. I'll feel better about a lunch there if not on Rube.
Given his scum read on her, and the possibility (as stated by Lar) that she might be part of a scum team with Rubik, as well as his own comment saying he'd be wiling to switch to her, it seems like it'd make more sense for Johnny to go after Jinjo rather than Poy. So I'd like to hear from @Johnny Sooshi whether his thoughts on Jinjo have changed and why he isn't voting for her instead, especially given that multiple members have expressed a potential interest in her lynch. Also, what are your final thoughts on SMS, now that he's posted more? Do you think he could be a viable lynch?

Overall, he's been consistent and reasonable in a way that makes me town read him, with the only thing bothering me right now being his vote on Poy. I'd still like to hear his responses to my questions, though, and likewise, certain flips could change my view, such as Jinjo flipping scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom