• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I will say I'm not a big fan of Johnny coming in the middle of the whole Lovers debacle, voting for extension, and then dipping.

I could maybe see Jonny being scum if the lovers are too. I could easily interpret that as him being pinged in scum chat to vote for extension so Rag doesn't get lynched.

Kinda WIFOM though. Johnny was a townread of mine before but probably my weakest townread, and if Silv isn't scum he's probably the scummiest on the Sun wagon.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
You for starters

Kirino has made like posts in 40 hours about the same subject

Captain Lunch seemed stuck reading page 5 for like 10 hours there.

Squid asked for a replacement but I can't remember a single thing he did beforehand tbh

You for starters

Kirino has made like posts in 40 hours about the same subject

Captain Lunch seemed stuck reading page 5 for like 10 hours there.

Squid asked for a replacement but I can't remember a single thing he did beforehand tbh

i think you're pointing out low-posters and i think that's different than utr

see the problem with johnny is he's giving the appearance of trying

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
SMS flipping red might clear half of his wagon on a site that seems known for bussing in a lynch that was pretty decided (SMS would have to get two additional votes to not tie and it wasn't happening).

if SMS had had one more vote or sunfan one less then i would have switched and sunfan would have been lynched.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't understand the rage at the extension, unless it's due to some personal, IRL reason. Extensions actually are virtually always helpful to the town, and even if Rubik isn't living up to what he promised, it's still helpful that he's done some ISOs and other players have given thoughts. This isn't to clear Rubik, as I think it's completely warranted to demand more of him given his promise of contributions is the entire reason we have an extension. But the extension itself isn't bad.

Regarding Rubik, I don't see him pushing for an extension so hard as scum, since it probably would've been easier for him to simply lynch Jinjo and do more analysis the next day for town cred. The exception to this is if Jinjo is scum, and so I can see the case for them potentially being a scum team. Besides which, I have some reason to scum read Jinjo, so I'd prefer to lynch Jinjo if SMS is off the table, which is clearly seems like he is. Given that Rag and I are also clearly not going to be lynched today, @MixMasterLar, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to go for this lynch, even though if sounds like you'd prefer Rubik.

I've seen a couple of posts saying that if we lynched Jinjo we'd be right back where we started before the extension, but that's obviously not a reason to oppose the lynch.

Anyway, the player I've probably paid the least attention to until now is Johnny, so I'll look over his posts and come up with a read. Likewise with the more inactive players and replacements.

She didn't switch. It became a whole discussion even.

Consider this me telling you that you can stop responding to me and use your time to actually play the game.
You don't get to take the "other players aren't playing mechanically" stance after your sub optimal.

Consider this me telling you that you can stop responding to me and use your time to actually play the game.

You've spent the entire day trying to get us lynched and saying there were no counterarguments, and when we actually do provide extended explanations/counterarguments, your response is "shut up and play the game."

Anyway, I was mostly responding because your arguments seemed to be convincing Tristan and Minish, with the former even saying we should be lynched at some point. I was obviously never going to convince you.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't understand the rage at the extension, unless it's due to some personal, IRL reason.

pretty sure its just a weird policy thing

Which equals to two votes

sure, but one of those votes was already primed to move. a single person changing their mind or showing up prior to the deadline could have changed the lynch. It was far from decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom