• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I get where Lar is coming from and the only reason I'm not voting them is because no one else has claimed an Anime 1 role.

But I do think if they are lovers it was bad play. They could have not distanced like that but still not explicitly town read each other. I also think it's bad play to look scummy as lovers in a game with a very likely chance of a vig.

And the immortal lovers claim is sooo convenient because they're odd/even bulletproof. So if they are actually lovers mafia has to try and figure out which is which, so they have to risk either not getting a nk, or just going for more harmful town roles. And if they don't die it's a whole bunch of wifom about if they are immortal lovers or mafia. I actually don't think it would be an awful play as mafia because everyone keeps talking about leaving them til close to lylo/mylo but that would mean leaving half the scum team alive til the point we have to lynch correctly. Especially when both were really under suspicion, so it either just outs them both or buys them a lot more time then they ever would have had otherwise.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I get where Lar is coming from and the only reason I'm not voting them is because no one else has claimed an Anime 1 role.

But I do think if they are lovers it was bad play. They could have not distanced like that but still not explicitly town read each other. I also think it's bad play to look scummy as lovers in a game with a very likely chance of a vig.

And the immortal lovers claim is sooo convenient because they're odd/even bulletproof. So if they are actually lovers mafia has to try and figure out which is which, so they have to risk either not getting a nk, or just going for more harmful town roles. And if they don't die it's a whole bunch of wifom about if they are immortal lovers or mafia. I actually don't think it would be an awful play as mafia because everyone keeps talking about leaving them til close to lylo/mylo but that would mean leaving half the scum team alive til the point we have to lynch correctly. Especially when both were really under suspicion, so it either just outs them both or buys them a lot more time then they ever would have had otherwise.
I agree it was bad play on their part, and like I've said, everything would line up for them to be scum.

The only problem is, every way I look at it it makes sense from both angles. I don't think they should be lynched today, but it is very true that the longer they stay alive the more risky it is; if they're scum, they'll live till close to the last phase, and if they're lovers, mafia could keep them alive until the same point so that we lynch two lovers when it's a bad time to do so.

I think they should be lynched before it gets to that point. But if we can lynch scum first, I would be more comfortable lynching them once the numbers are better. And if we lynch town today, then the poe gets smaller and I could maybe support lynching one of them tomorrow.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This seems... kind of out of character for Minish, and a bit opportunistic. I'm townreading her, but like, this one post stands out and pings me.

How was that out of character or opportunistic? It's essentially what I outlined in my previous post, but when we thought they were masons. So way less risk and we'd either hit scum or have confirmed town. Instead of letting two mason fakeclaims stick around til mylo/lylo.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
What do you want me to say Tristan? That there's a percent of a chance they flip green or something?

That it makes sense to keep a little distance (even though what happened wasn't a little distance?)

I'm not gonna make up some number to make myself look more believable just to make you feel better. Oh it's probably like 12% chance it's green man very slim yes indeed *sips tea*

If I have to admit there's a chance they're green it's 100% me saying that I am losing faith that people understand the game on a basic level.

I mean for Christ sake's they are getting cleared by most of the game and according to them are opening themselves to negative night actions and where are they?

Where are they Tristan?

Found out they ain't gonna get lynched and dipped.

Yeah reeeeeaaaallll concern about being outted and doing their best to help town.

You know just don't ask me about the subject again if you don't want the answer.

ok so anyone wanna talk about johnny? ya girl did an iso on that slot

also look at silver's pop in to look at poy, aka someone who's just not here. h e l l o

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I think they should be lynched before it gets to that point. But if we can lynch scum first, I would be more comfortable lynching them once the numbers are better. And if we lynch town today, then the poe gets smaller and I could maybe support lynching one of them tomorrow.

What

So to you they always get lynched eventually but we gotta hit our scum quota first?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Man so glad we have Rubik that extension so he could get a better read on Jinjo

Hey @Mellow Ezlo talk me into a Rubik instead it's very clear he was just running interference in EoD at this point. Can you at least concede to that fact?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think it makes sense to leave the rag/kirino thing at least one night because it's possible we have a means to mechanically clear them or that scum will decide to kill them anyways.

Idk why you feel like we need to immediately resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom