• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
@Mellow Ezlo
To answer your question I would assume that the wolves wouldn't all be from the same game becauseI assume that came down to dice rolls and those are slim odds.

You're post ignores Kirino and my interactions doing the extension but I assume you read them in real time.

You keep asking me to see it from their side, but I've already told you it didn't make sense. You saying it's feasible over and over doesn't change the fact that it fails in countless areas

Rolled Lovers and didn't soft then in your reads like SMS did? It's a mistake
Almost scumread your lover? It's a mistake
Your lover is in hot water but instead of defending or softing you know the role you tell them to just claim but tooootally don't mention you? It's a mistake.
Someone mentioned that you did the whole almost scumread your lover bit? You totally weren't! It was a safe bet. No mistakes!
Past self disproves that ****? Eh...it's a mistake.
Denying you were the one who thought the whole shade thing was a good idea when you were bragging about it back when it looked like you got away with it? Total town mindset baby.

Every

Single

Mistake

That a theoretical

Rag/Kirino town team

Could make shy of just claiming d0 and ghosting

Made.

Or
just hear me out a sec

Or

Rag and Kirino are scums. Rag's been getting nailed all day because her play as been pretty bad and she decides to fakeclaim a role that doesn't have to prove an action in the night. Tries to not name a partner, **** goes south, and her and Kirino have been winging it since

With all the weird tonal shifts and inconsistencies that come with winging it.

IDK man you tell me what makes the most sense.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Go ahead and call me dense or thickskulled or stupid or ignorant or hateful or whatever I'm use to it by now.

Hell if they flip green more power to you even.

But I don't see that, ses that nobody else has a better target, and not vote them. That's mechanically foolish play.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hi. I'm from No Goblins Allowed
With regards to the Johnny case, I found it interesting that he justified his RSV vote on mellow ezlo by saying he had his role in a prior game.
Yeah in the previous game, his role was me since it was themed after ZD mafia players.
yeah, so his vote was predetermined in a certain sense.
Uh....wut

i guess this is okay but based on what we know about ex (and i'm coming around on rubik)...... ok
rubik actually wasn't inconsistent but ok.
I'm sorry, what? You're coming around on Rube, but he's not inconsistent? Are we playing the same game?

Anybody wanna talk anything?

No ones online in scum chat rn
Sure, suuuuure.
I'm gonna laugh if you somehow end up scum and this wasn't a complete jab at your last game.

So what shall we chat about? I still need to revote.
Would be much easier to boot Poy over Squid iirc. But Squid held the uncomfier slot. Granted, I'm probably overlooking a bit of D1 Poy. Should I go back and look at that?

funnier6

Courage~
Sure, suuuuure.
I'm gonna laugh if you somehow end up scum and this wasn't a complete jab at your last game.

So what shall we chat about? I still need to revote.
Would be much easier to boot Poy over Squid iirc. But Squid held the uncomfier slot. Granted, I'm probably overlooking a bit of D1 Poy. Should I go back and look at that?
Why would it be a jab to my last game

I mean yeah

if you’re thinking about voting someone loling back at them is healthy :v

Poy is definitely the uncomfier slot of those two imo

Honestly, I just really didn't like squid, but naga was okay. And that makes me worried voting him would be another SMS. (I'm still watching you)

Off to look at Poy. Anything you feel like should be discussed while I do that?

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly, I just really didn't like squid, but naga was okay. And that makes me worried voting him would be another SMS. (I'm still watching you)

Off to look at Poy. Anything you feel like should be discussed while I do that?
You know Pan (Squid) subbed in for DW right? Not Naga. Fg subbed in for Naga

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mellow Ezlo
To answer your question I would assume that the wolves wouldn't all be from the same game becauseI assume that came down to dice rolls and those are slim odds.
By lynching Rag and Kirino you're assuming two scum are from the same game. That's why I quoted that part.

You're post ignores Kirino and my interactions doing the extension but I assume you read them in real time.
I was focusing on the stuff that went down pre-extension, but I can go back and respond the later stuff too if you think it'll change my opinion.

You keep asking me to see it from their side, but I've already told you it didn't make sense. You saying it's feasible over and over doesn't change the fact that it fails in countless areas
I wouldn't say countless. You focused mostly on one post. Sure you provided others, but they were weaker, and for the most part you were fixated on Rag's shade of Kirino from that one post 800 whatever it was. I said I agree with you that that post looks shady, and if they're telling the truth then it was probably just a little bit of bad town play. I just can't bring myself to vote them over it.

Rolled Lovers and didn't soft then in your reads like SMS did? It's a mistake
Almost scumread your lover? It's a mistake
Your lover is in hot water but instead of defending or softing you know the role you tell them to just claim but tooootally don't mention you? It's a mistake.
Someone mentioned that you did the whole almost scumread your lover bit? You totally weren't! It was a safe bet. No mistakes!
Past self disproves that ****? Eh...it's a mistake.
Denying you were the one who thought the whole shade thing was a good idea when you were bragging about it back when it looked like you got away with it? Total town mindset baby.
Just answer me this: do you understand why distancing yourself from your lover early is a good plan? Do you agree that it can make you or your lover less attractive to mafia NKs if you are shaded a little bit? It's way more dangerous for Lovers to be killed than Masons, can you at least agree to that part?

I know the shade may have gone too far, I'm not asking about that, I'm asking if you can acknowledge that there is a rationale for it.

Every

Single

Mistake

That a theoretical

Rag/Kirino town team

Could make shy of just claiming d0 and ghosting

Made.

Or
just hear me out a sec

Or

Rag and Kirino are scums. Rag's been getting nailed all day because her play as been pretty bad and she decides to fakeclaim a role that doesn't have to prove an action in the night. Tries to not name a partner, **** goes south, and her and Kirino have been winging it since

With all the weird tonal shifts and inconsistencies that come with winging it.

IDK man you tell me what makes the most sense.
I agree that they've maybe made some mistakes this game. I was scumreading Rag for a good portion of D1 because of the way she was playing, and Kirino went through D1 and most of D2 seemingly playing it safe. That said, they both did at least one thing that made me go "despite the bad plays, I feel like I need to townread these slots". Then they claimed Masons, and the previous distancing they had done didn't make a ton of sense. Then they claimed Lovers, and suddenly it came together and did make sense.

I'm not asking you to agree with me about them. I'm asking you to do what I did and put yourself in their shoes a little. Think about it really hard. Don't think about how hard Rag shaded Kirino, just ask yourself if a little bit of shade and distancing has any potential to make sense given their situation? Is there any possibility they're telling the truth. If you say no I straight up don't believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom