• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah johnny's a good candidate for probing

To clarify, Rubik feels scummy because saying strong players deserve to live based on strength discounts the opinions and play of less seasoned players, who may have good points. Ex feels slightly scummy because I wouldn't put it past him to create the exact scenario he said was silly. But that's also wifom so I can't put much stock into it

i guess this is okay but based on what we know about ex (and i'm coming around on rubik)...... ok

I'm fine with lynching Poy if it comes to it. My issue is that a Poy lynch is low effort af. I get meta reads on him as evidence, but he's been town in just as many low effort games of his. I can't really read him, not do I care to until I see more. But trying to Target him for D1 lynching seems lazy

ok so first of all poy is >rand%. and it's fine if you wanna vote poy for policy, but then you're all wish washy about it, as if you don't want blame if poy's flip is town

To be fair, I did say most cases. My issue is inactivity was presented as a lynch option in like the first 36 hours or something. That's what I found scummy. I don't dislike the idea of lynching an inactive late in a day given nobody else, and probably will vote one soon. But I don't like it earlier on. It's lazy and lynch baity.

okay and once again tryna distance yourself from blame

Not necessarily. Pen's past games did give dreaming god powers that only they should have. That said, it's usually just annoying to have to deal with one. His wincon is survive and Sun would shaft town if it looked like he was going to lose.

Vote: TheSunFun

Somebody tell me why I shouldn't lynch him. I have a little bit of time before I gotta do stuff today.

leaving other towns with the burden to make a case. always bad. learned that from good ol' macdougall

Hmmm.

My hunch on the Giri death is that he was protecting someone. Impossible to say who, so good play there. Ex's death is interesting. It's either a really good scum guess, or a vig kill. I'll reread some stuff and see what I can find, then post back.

comes right in with some nk analysis which is tinfoil doesn't help and is a good way for scum to fake contributing

Based on D1 I'm gonna do this for now

Vote: Rubik

Rubik was very inconsistent yesterday. He started off by disliking the Sun wagon, and flip flopped 2 to 3 times on it, settling on "Sun is not a great lynch". The key here is that he stayed on Deku when a switch to either of the main wagons could have solidified the lunch on Sun or SMS (via Rag switch). If I had a guess, I'd say non-committal scum trying to stay off a wagon. Could be either one, or both.

rubik actually wasn't inconsistent but ok.

Addressing EoD means addressing SMS, so here goes
Just a few posts he's made that I got a feel for him with. If anyone needs me to address something specific, quote it and I'll try.

His first real post he took a stance on the interactions between Rubik, SunFan, and Lar. Overall it's basic, not as much as what I'd expect from SMS, but better than other players at the time (that's kinda...sad?). His follow up is a bit of unvoting since he had an RV on funnier, realized and then doubled down on his SunFan vote. Not really all that scummy imo. The vote is pressure at that point, and Sun wasn't really giving the best info to work with either. I can follow this line of thinking.

Now his reads do leave something to be desired, it is an 18 player game. He does stick by his Ex read, which I kinda like actually. Scum reading Ex in D1 felt like low effort play, so this feels like good SMS posting. I also liked his Rubik null read, as he pointed out that Rubik really hasn't put in as much as I'd feel he should, or at least what I'd expect. However, SMS' overall reads are a little less than I'd like. He does like to warm up in games, and everyone has cold starts and hot starts, so I'm willing to give that the benefit of the doubt. Null for now. Will probably give a better read based on his reads list.

Tristan's target towards SMS is also interesting. It was pretty clear (at least to me) that SMS' unvote-revote on Sun was due to a mistake. I get that this is also and older post from D1, but that's also why it's weird. It feels like seed planting to me.

cool but like what did this iso do? again, you can say this is a scum trying to look like they're contributing. tristan's sms case was say more solid

I can switch to Deku or Poy. I'd still like to have SMS come in and post before I write him off.

once again, is fine with killing inactives even though they generally disagree with the strategy

Used my lunch break to ISO a bit on Jinjo

Overall, Jinjo has been focusing FunFun and Rag nearly the entire time. I'm inclined to believe Rag, purely on the basis that if they're town, scum will nk. That said, it's not weird that Jinjo tunneled both of them, bit that's all he's done. Very few real reads, which feels a bit scummy. Additionally, he omgus's a lot. Omgus on Funnier and Rag a couple times. Reactive posts aren't necessarily scummy, but are when shade is thrown in rebuttal, especially to the degree he's done.

In general, high effort, but low input. Slight scum lean. I'll feel better about a lunch there if not on Rube.

basically ok'ing the current thread state, which is lazy at best and sinister at worst

I'm coming in rn after catching up some more cause I've been busy today.

I'll probably be unavailable tomorrow, so I'd like to change my votes now while I'm thinking on it. It seems like Poy is a pretty clear option. I don't really think I had an opinion, and while I'd rather not kill inactives, my personal choice doesn't seem to be an option today. Poy's erraticness and lack of any play is what scum rely on. Getting him out of the way means scum can't nk town, so any kills will have agendas.

Unvote
Vote: Poyzin

I'll do what I can to post tomorrow, but no bets. Driving most of the day.

once again is fine with lynching select inactives. ???

Bruh...

I literally typed this all out 5 minutes ago. I think Rubik is scum. Nobody agrees, I'm gonna move my lynch to an inactive who has a possibility of being scum. If he's scum cool, solved. If not, it's an inactive that won't be killed at night and provide no info.

cool cool

Nope, I enjoy calamari for lunch every now and then.

I think a lynch in that direction would be relatively low information if he's town, but his reads list did leave much to be desired.

I don't see how the slot can be resolved otherwise, the cop is dead, correct?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As promised, here's my take on the Lar/Rag interactions from when the Lover claim came about.

Sorry this post took so long, I'm ADHD as **** and things that should take an hour take me like 4 I'm supposed to be on meds but I'm not so eh

I'm a mason. I'd rather not out my partner but will if I'll die otherwise, and they seemed to be on the same page with that when i talked to them about it yesteday.

i wish this were true
The claim that started it all. Obviously we know this was a lie, which Rag elaborated on later.

What did I do yesterday that makes this claim make sense to you?

Thinking about it more you're probably right. I'll still wait for their input and to see how the day progresses before outing them though.

Doesn't this just narrow down the PoE for scum to answer?
Rag responds to funnier telling her to reveal her partner by telling him he's "probably right". I definitely do see how this could be interpreted as buying time.

The last part is in response to the possibility of claiming game which, yeah, Rag is right. But at the same down, narrowing down the PoE of roles is also just as helpful if not moreso for town so I'll concede the hesitance to do so is cause for suspicion.

Scum fakeclaiming my mason partner would probably be a very risky gambit. My real mason partner would counterclaim and would probably have a much stronger argument that they're my partner, since we've been partners the entire game and have communicated privately, they'll have a lot more evidence to support them.

the downside to them claiming also isn't as big as i had internalized it as being though, so its quite possibly just worth doing anyways. I'll talk it through with them.
Again, this can go either way. I can see how this could be read as buying time, and I can also see how it's genuine.

I quoted this because, in the spirit of transparency, I think it is important to note that Rag did take a lot of time revealing her partner. Despite them evidently both being online at the time (since Kirino posted during this), it took roughly an hour and a half for her to finally reveal her partner after she initially said she would discuss it with him.

It does, in my eyes. It allows scum to narrow things down in a way that hurts the town.

Claiming my partner is comparatively less harmful I think, and they've said they're fine with me doing that so I will. Kirino is my mason partner.
Like I said, revealing games also narrows it down in a way that favours town. The hesitancy to claim game here was, rightfully, suspect at the time.

Of course she does eventually reveal her partner. Honestly, looking back and taking a look at their voting patterns, they are pretty obviously aligned.

Whoaaaaaa what the hell
Lar's initial reaction to the claim. I only quoted it because this is mostly about him, and I wanted to be thorough.

this is a really messy situation

I think the best play is to lynch outside the players involved and hope that nightkills or investigations or other things will narrow down the PoE such that it makes sense. I think the outcome in this case will be far preferable to town then trying to solve it via lynching.
I mean, of course Rag would say this, especially knowing they're actually lovers. This came before the Lovers claim, so I guess it could be seen as seed planting? I'm just trying to see both sides here. I actually think this adds credibility to the claim. Rag would be reasonably paranoid about being lynched if her and Kirino are in fact Lovers; on the flip side, she would also be reasonably paranoid to be lynched if they're scum because it would instantly incriminate the other.

This makes sense to be honest. The chances of scun having two roles from one game is fairly low I feel.

Ok guess I'm ISOing **** now
This was in response to Minish's explanation of why claiming game was a good move.

I get that the later clarification that Rag and Kirino are actually lovers changed Lar's opinion, but this does seem contradictory. I'm curious, @MixMasterLar, if you still feel like this is the case? Scum having two roles from one game, I mean.

I've said its not in town's interest for me to do so and so I'm not going to do so unless I'm given a reason to. Lynching me/kirino makes no sense today given the claim. The value of the lynch is almost certainly way lower than waiting for the information to sort itself out.
To be fair, I do think Rag didn't need to be this stubborn about claiming game. The potential info it gave to scum would've also been given to town, and probably just as useful for town. It also would've added credibility to their claim, and they shouldn't have put off claiming Lovers for so long because the longer they put it off the less believable their Mason claim became.

Fake ass claims my dudes
This is why there was hesitation in claiming a partner, because when you actually have a mason bud you town read them always

This isn't something you say about your mason bro at EoD

Unvote
Vote: Ragnarokio
I will say very honestly, Lar has a point here. Rag saying Kirino looked bad if someone she was scumreading flipped scum is probably not the right kind of shade to throw, since honestly if I was Vig that would be something I would consider killing Kirino over if Sun Fan had flipped scum.

Obviously, that wasn't the case, but this was before the flip so it's all relevant. And the point of the matter is, Rag was genuinely scumreading sun fan, which means she believed there would be a chance of him flipping scum.

My problem with this is that it seems like an unnecessary amount of shade for Masons, Lovers, or scumbuds, so I would personally lean more toward a less-than-ideal town play.

Damn hang on

Unvote

obviously Kirino is alao scum
Meaning my Kirino read was totally off based
Lar, my main issue with you was how absolutely sure you were of Rag and Kirino being scum. You even rescinded a town lean on Kirino over it. I obviously think you're town still, but this stubbornness is likely a big part of the reason why people weren't really listening to you at the time.

You're going to let two possible scum get to mylo/lylo to test their claim???
Especially when lynching now gives us free town?
This seems... kind of out of character for Minish, and a bit opportunistic. I'm townreading her, but like, this one post stands out and pings me.

Because kirino thinks its a good idea I'll just go ahead and claim game now. I'm fron anime mafia 1. This should probably explain why i was hesitant to claim earlier and also why i threw random shade on kirino earlier in the game (i also townread him for no reason earlier today, which was intended as a crumb in the event that my wagon took off ahead of SMS's)
I can understand this. I still agree with Lar, that the shade on Kirino when Rag genuinely believed Sun was scum wasn't great play, but this does make sense given the strange situation the Anime 1 Lovers were in.

Oh
Well then, that's two reasons to call this fake because pirates flipped and I know someone else who is from Skyward
I'll chalk this up to just being unaware of the roles. Pen hosted a lot of games, I suppose it's easy to get mixed up, especially when Pirates 1 has relatively few substantial roles.

OMG nice catch! So I did correctly scum read Rag. Rag said her mason is Kirino but on day 1 she said Kirino would look bad and this is inconsistent on what Rag is saying.

This also looks opportunistic.

I think this makes it obvious why we didn't want to reveal game and why we might have distanced ourselves from each other. It should also be obvious why we claimed masons.
Again, I get it. I don't think the way it was handled was necessarily good play from a town or scum perspective, but I get it.

Bull****
Mason is like the easiest role for wolves to fake especially if you believe you know who can check on you to kill in the night (SMS)

You've been caught, period
Mason is a pretty likely role to be counterclaimed since there were three pairs of them in the role list, plus the Survivor Masons from Pirates 1. I also think you should've stepped back just a little bit until it was proven there was nobody else from Anime 1 in the game.

This is literally the only circumstances where I could see strategically casting shade on your lover
For real though.

Like, legit the only scenario I can see the shade being strategic, even if I don't think it was handled in the most townie of ways.

1-it's happened. Didn't end well IIRC

2- you tried not naming a partner first so for all I know you done messed up hoping not to name them.

3- I literally quoted it. Post 853
1. Then maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. If they're scum, won't it eventually just bite them?

2. Fair point. Speculation though.

3. And you made a good point. But it is a little bit frustrating that you didn't even bother trying to understand Rag and Kirino's points of view.

Is this ****ing serious?
Yes
Yes that's the correct play
Otherwise why would I believe it? Becaise they said so?
To be fair, I can understand wanting to distance, even as just Masons. Smart mafia can easily pick up on connections between players and determine them to be Masons or Lovers. In the case for the latter, I can get behind not wanting there to be an obvious connection between you.

1. And so what makes you think its "one of the easiest things to claim"?

2. I was indeed hoping not to name them.

3. The purpose in the statement was to distance myself from kirino so that if either of our roles were ever found out then the target on our heads would be comparatively smaller (because there would only be one of us to shoot at and not two)
And these are the kind of posts I wish Lar would be able to look at from more than one perspective. There are valid reasons to assume they're lying, I'm never going to deny that. But the claim does make sense if you sit and consider their motivations.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize if you scun read your mason partner and the read actually gets traction, you're basically letting town lynch the one person you KNOW isnt scum

Basic common sense

I refuse to believe you are this dense as town to not understand what I am saying here
I do agree that Rag post in which she shaded funnier was a bit more than just simple shade. But think about it, does that amount of shade make sense if they're mafia either?

She may have been risking incriminating Kirino a bit too much, but it's bad town play at best and really bad scum play at worst. Which is more likely? That type of shade seems unnecessary if they're scum.

Though, I will be honest, one tactic I use as scum fairly often is to suggest my teammates as Vig targets. It's more believable than straight up bussing, and is more subtle, so I suppose I could see an argument that they were doing a similar thing. I think it's a bit of a stretch though.

as lovers its good to be scumread a little bit because it dissuades mafia from NKing you.
True, but it could also attract Vigs to you. So this argument goes both ways.

Rag being todays bulletproof lover would explain why she was hesitant to name Kirino since if he was shot they both would die, hesitant to name game because that would give away that they were lovers and not masons, and casting shade on other to hopefully dissuade scum from night killing there all come up pretty reasonable to me
Why the hell would you reveal which night makes most sense for them to be bp on? Like for real, this is just asking for them to be NK'd.

What

What point is masons if you aint using them to clear each other

When you claim why disnt kirino claim? To protect them you say? Masoms are supposed to clear each other

I have to believe you've never seen a mason game before to believe this logic
The ability to chat outside the game thread can be incredibly valuable, so I would argue there is more benefit to Masons than just the ability to hard townread each other.

And the thing is, your logic is actually pretty valid... if they're Masons. But they claimed Lovers, which makes a lot more sense in the context of trying to distance from your partner.

there's a balance to be struck.
I would argue saying your partner looks bad if someone you genuinely thought would flip scum did flip scum is a bit more than shade and therefore outside this balance.

So YESTERDAY she "threw shade" (no she really saod Kirino looked good or bad depending on someone else's flip)

So does the bullet proof change at night or start of day?
Neither, they alternate odd/even nights (ex. one is permanently bulletproof on N1, N3, N5 etc. while the other is permanently bulletproof on N2, N4 etc.).

Oh well, I guess they change at start of day, but that doesn't matter since only NKs are affected by it.

just because masons are useful because they clear each other doesn't mean it necessarily follows that the best play is for them to soft masons all game. Softing masons runs the risk of attracting a NK, which is especially dangerous in the case of lovers since it gives scum an extra kill and doesn't leave a conftown behind. This gives masons and especially lovers a motivation to distance.

Its fine if you disagree with my take on the game theory, but the mere fact that several experienced players are arguing that there is possible motivation here suggests that your take is not universally accepted, which means that it should be entirely feasible from your perspective that I'm just town that misplayed as opposed to scum.

Answer this quesiton: If I'm scum, why was I so hesitant to claim what game i was from?
Agreed with the first two paragraphs.

I don't care enough atm to come up with any but I'm sure you could find arguments to answer that question.

throwing shade to me is an action a wolf typically takes in order to make their partner look slightly worse (but not too worse) and to create distance between them. In this case i didn't actually make kirino look any worse, although I could have in theory if sun had flipped scum. I did create distance between the two of us though, which was ultimately my goal.

If it was the case that kirino was my scumbuddy and that we're both from anime mafia 1 then its probably the case that we were planning on (at least possibly) claiming masons from day 1 and that my play reflects that, in which case your argument is entirely invalid anyways.
In fairness, you could have set Kirino up to be a vig target if Sun had indeed flipped scum. And if that was his BP night it would've caused Godfather speculation etc.

The only, singular piece of evidence against our claim is one post in which Rag said I would look bad if a very unlikely hypothetical occurred. Even though she had ample reason to want to distance herself from me given our role. Attempting to lynch claimed lovers on such a weak basis would be genuinely absurd.

I don't know how you fail to see the difference. If scum discovers who lovers are, they can kill two townies at once and will almost certainly take that chance. Therefore, it should be obvious why we'd want to distance ourselves from each other, especially when we've otherwise been on the same page for most of the game.

Of course masons want to clear each other, so that when one dies, the other becomes confirmed. But with lovers, both die at once, so there's very little purpose to doing so.
I have to agree with pretty much everything in this post.

Is this a real question? Counter claims. Pretty self evident

Even if I admit there's a chance ZD players would take this route as town I wouldn't believe this is the case because of wording and timing, ans the fact that as scum you would know Sun's flip but as lovers it's such a risk

Such a stupid risk that you wouldn't be able to walk back

The wording/tone/timing kills any credibility this coupd have
I wouldn't say it kills any credibility. As I've said, I really do understand the rationale for distancing, and I think in general it's probably smart play in their case. They may not have went about it the best way, but you have to at least acknowledge that what they're saying does make sense.

It's a lot more likely that they're lovers than scum, Lar, even if both possibilities are pretty realistic, currently.
This is the truest post in the entire thread probably. Them being scum was, and still is, a realistic possibility. But for the moment, it's important to try and glimpse into their perspective in order to help determine what it more likely.

No it ****ing isn't

Which should be enough but hey want a chance to confirm if it was that one post and I won't find several more? Answer wisely here
I forgot to add the post this followed to my multiquote, but it was basically Rag saying the claim was safe. I think that's what the "No it ****ing isn't" is in response to? It might also be in response to Rubik's post I quoted right above this.

I disagree that one singular piece of evidence should be enough to risk lynching a pair of lovers, even if I do see why it's shady.

One last thing before I disappear into the ISO void: the "it was safe to throw shade at Kirino because it was obbious he was town" excuse doesn't hold from Rag's perspective

She was legot scumreading him for most of the phase, or so she claimed at the time

In addition to not knowing how masons work:

She does try to walk back if she really supported the lynch but that's another inconsistency that we've already talked about.

So someone at the time you claimed was probably scum will either make your lover look good or bad, the more you're wrong the better

This really should be checkmate
Honestly this is a very fair post.

I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible here, and I can't lie and say this post is bad. Lar has a point.

how will you feel if you lynch me and you're wrong, lar? just out of curiosity
This is kind of a loaded question.

you legit think Sun could be scum but throw shade at Kirino by linking how he looks to Sun's flip and then the excuse on why that's cool is because you were extremely sure he wasn't scum. Like "gamble my lover away" sure?

You are not town
More of the same. The tunnel was already real deep at this point.

I think you're digging really deep to find arguments that aren't all that good and also ignoring arguments that would contradict you. In short, you're tunnelvisioning extremely hard. I'm curious about what sort of circumstances lead to this kind of thought pattern. I'm going to imagine that after the game when its revealed that you're wrong you're going to blame me for you being wrong, because my town play left you with no choice but to conclude i was certainly scum, but we'll see.
To be fair, I don't think Lar was really contradicted. His points held up the whole time, it's the tunneling I'm not fond of. The stubbornness, refusing to glimpse into Rag's eyes.

Pick an answer:

I am never playing with Rag or Kirino again, that's just nonsensical

Spoiler=Answer 2]
Then ZD is doesn't know Mafia 101 and I am extremely disappointed in every single one of you
[/spoiler]

Spoiler=Answer 3]
Ok Boomer
[/spoiler]
1. Give them more credit, their claim does make sense

2. This is a bit rude. Additionally, even the people not from ZD - including FG, from your site - disagreed with lynching the claimed lovers.

3. Fair enough.

Nothing killjoy or silverfish have said has pinged me but killjoy's vote was what secured sunfan's lynch over SMS', and if SMS is scum then thats a heavily scum motivated action, so by believing SMS has an above average chance to be scum, killjoy must have an above average (but less) chance of being scum as well. On that basis I can accept a silverfish lynch but I think its weaker than a jinjo lynch, and i still prefer an SMS lynch above either.

Lynching literally anyone who isn't me will result in less town dying today though. I don't know where the game is but you guys should probably pick someone rather than twirling your thumbs around.
Just quoted this because it's probably pretty telling in regards to connections.

I don't see a Rag-SMS partnership. In any world. By extension, Kirino-SMS is just as improbable.

Rag-Silverfish is a possibility, meaning Kirino-Silverfish is also a possibility, but that's operating under the assumption that they're lying.

Rag-Jinjo and Kirino-Jinjo is also unlikely, but not as unlikely as an SMS partnership.

I'm saying this without regard for SMS's soft, for the record.

two reasons

1) making your lover look worse makes them less likely to be NK'd by the mafia which makes it less likely for town to suddenly lose two people
2) distancing yourself from your lover makes it easier to hide the identity of your lover when you claim, which makes it easier for you to prevent the mafia from NKing one of you and kill two town at once.

Lynching lovers is extra risky because you're potentially killing two town in one lynch. Furthermore, leaving us alive gives investigative roles or even the mafia a chance to prove our identity. Its basically strictly better to postpone lynching claimed lovers until a later day unless you're extremely confident (like 95%+) that they're both scum, and even then its context dependent.
But again, shading your lover is also risky because it opens them up as potential Vig targets, or even SK.

Legit done for this phase
If you don't see the arguments I'm making you either ain't reading what I said or are not interested in hearing them

Vote Rag
Don't vote SMS
Don't do an extension
Lar out
This is the end of the important stuff.

All I gotta say is, again, try to view the other perspective.
See, Lar, I completely understand where you were coming from. Rag saying Kirino looks bad if someone she expected to flip scum did flip scum seems too risky to be coming from lovers. However, it's easy to assume it was just bad play.

That being said, taken what you said into consideration, I understand why you are so skeptical to believe it. But please read my post thoroughly and try to take into account everything I've said. I don't feel like you've tried to view the game or their actions from their perspectives, which is extremely important when the consequence of them not being scum and being lynched is the unnecessary death of two townies. If you do that and can tell me that yes, an argument is to be had in their favour, it'll add credibility to your own. Because I don't really see how you can deny there even being a possibility of them being town.

Like I said, I see where you're coming from, and you made some very good points. If I didn't think there was a likelihood of them being town, I might consider voting for one of them too.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. I tried to be as reasonable and open-minded as I could going through this.

It's cute that you think you can read me this early.

Whoever said I thought I could read you?

Hey!

Is ExLight scum?

I need to see more from him instead of just doing rvs and asking questions about a player's experience. I can get a better read on him later.

I don't think Jinjo is going to be able to tell you whether Rubik is scum or not either.

These quotes are from page 5.
Here, I am looking at how each player implies ignorance.

Rubik implies that funnier wouldn't know his alignment even if Funnier were mafia. Rubik also implies he doesn't know Exlight's alignment by asking Jingo. So, I think its possible that Rubik may be a third party.

DawningWind seems to respond to the three of them saying, "Jingo isn't going to be able..." which implies knowledge.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Who? When?
What happens if I edit my post?
wrt funnier
What game has he accomplished this feat?
Editing for any reason is against the rules.

You'll have to ask @Pendio if your edit is forgiveable seeing as you didn't know.

Anyway, I green checked funnier, yes. I claimed that a while ago. I am not ruling out the possibility of him being GF.

Editing for any reason is against the rules.

You'll have to ask @Pendio if your edit is forgiveable seeing as you didn't know.

Anyway, I green checked funnier, yes. I claimed that a while ago. I am not ruling out the possibility of him being GF.

Why did you claim?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why did you claim?
Because I was in a hazy state after having stared at my computer screen for several hours, things were moving fast, posts were coming in rapidly, I looked at the most recent vote count and saw funnier was leading and kinda panicked.

It was hasty and probably not in town's best interests, I know. I should've been more careful about it, but it's out now so there's no sense pretending it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom