• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
You're being pretty unhelpful, that's my deal. You're voting for a player but criticize those who also vote for him with no reasoning, going back to not providing reasoning. Like my bad that the game has 2k posts and I can't keep up with where you post your reads.
The entire premise of this was I had a problem with you insisting that lynching inactives was pro town and actives was pro scum

Like the goal here is to lynch mafia and I have no idea where those things came from

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've made my case for who I think is scum. I had my vote on Rube, who's played pretty passively all of D2 until the last hour, before playing in a relatively anti-town play. Nobody else is voting for him at this point, I'm willing to flex my vote elsewhere.

Why are you voting Poy? I'm on Page 4 of your posts and I either missed it or I'm blind.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've made my case for who I think is scum. I had my vote on Rube, who's played pretty passively all of D2 until the last hour, before playing in a relatively anti-town play. Nobody else is voting for him at this point, I'm willing to flex my vote elsewhere.

Why are you voting Poy? I'm on Page 4 of your posts and I either missed it or I'm blind.
Would you like to discuss the fact that Poy's wagon doesn't seem to gain any traction or attention when other inactives do? I feel like that could be a hit. I'm not confident, but so many people feel like town and after I thought about the subbing out/not subbing out it made a bit of sense if he had a scum team telling him not to.
I’m not that confident in it and defaulted back to where I was originally cause I’m going to be super mad if I was right about something and the extension ruined it

But like if you really want me to, I just don’t see a very strong case for Poy
I'm not super sold on it but I feel like there has to be scum in the inactives and he looks the worse to me probably.
Is the best you can do something you’re not super sold on though? Don’t you have any stronger reads? What do you think about Silver and fg?

Unvote

Vote: Poy

funnier6

Courage~

You're still not answering me

I'm voting Poy because Minish is voting there, among other things

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Bruh...

I literally typed this all out 5 minutes ago. I think Rubik is scum. Nobody agrees, I'm gonna move my lynch to an inactive who has a possibility of being scum. If he's scum cool, solved. If not, it's an inactive that won't be killed at night and provide no info.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Bruh...

I literally typed this all out 5 minutes ago. I think Rubik is scum. Nobody agrees, I'm gonna move my lynch to an inactive who has a possibility of being scum. If he's scum cool, solved. If not, it's an inactive that won't be killed at night and provide no info.
Read my 2000 word thesis length ISO of Rubik and tell me if my analysis of his play this game is totally off.

Also regardless of what SunFan flips here at this point no one gets any town points for being on the wagon. Stating it now in case I'm the nightkill.

Not scumreading people for the vote obviously but if he flips full on Red I'm willing to bet at least one partner probably decided to bus given the situation.

Mellow
Rubik
Funnier
Minish
Voiced disagreement with the Sun Fan wagon.

I mention this for analysis.
For instance there is a possibility that Killjoy (last vote on Sun Fan) is scum team with one or more of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom