• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Are you aware how many inactive people are in this game
It's decreased, not a valid criticism. Poy and Deku are like the last ones, and CL is here so that takes care of one. And maybe FG and Silver, though they're posting a good bit.

Deku

also your night kill logic is really really bad but I don’t wanna get into it
Cool cool, more of this ambiguousness. We should definitely vote our more active players out so that Mafia have an easier time winning, you're 100% right.

Did you just admit that you don't think Poy is scum and then vote for him?

Is this a scumslip?
No?

I also feel like funnier is playing strangely this game. His question about Rubik's use of "tbh" seems weird and frivolous to me, especially given what else he could be commenting on. I might've missed it, but I don't think he's given a read list so far either.

Rubik's use of "tbh", eh.

Could be on to something...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I never said anything about Poy

Youre acting like reads dont exist and lynching active players is always wrong and inactive are always right

Like, literally
So why are you voting him? What is your reason? Don't just ignore the question.

I never said we should never lynch actives, but the counter wagons rn are Silver and CL, who both have very little to determine a read on. Silver I have a town lean on for at least picking up the game and playing how I'd expect town Silver to play. Those wagons are just as bad.

funnier6

Courage~
So why are you voting him? What is your reason? Don't just ignore the question.

I never said we should never lynch actives, but the counter wagons rn are Silver and CL, who both have very little to determine a read on. Silver I have a town lean on for at least picking up the game and playing how I'd expect town Silver to play. Those wagons are just as bad.
....Read the thread?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So, I'm about to dig into Lar's posts about the claimed lovers from the what would have been EoD, and I gotta ask before I do:

@MixMasterLar who do you lynch if we kill Rag and she flips red (aside from Kirino)? And if she flips green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom