• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (Kirino)
Poyzin - 3 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish, funnier6)
Silverfish - 2 (Funnygurl555, Mellow Ezlo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)
Captan_Lunch - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Jinjo)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Rubik, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Why is sun the biggest d1 wagon?

I feel like it's a bad idea to kill strong players d1.
because thescumfan was the reason town lost like 3 or 4 games recently and I just don't want to take this risk again
I feel like you’re saying this because you have to and not because you want to. You feel like it’s a bad idea but you want to anyway to get rid of sun??

This next one is odd to me, I thought Killjoy would have made some sort of defense/push as to why he was voting Sun Fan here.
post #194
*insert joke tThat's

Aah. My mistake

He also FoS'd funnier earlier
Unvote

I find it scummy to point a finger, then try playing it off as a question, following that up with a flip.

IGMEOY: funnier6

His ISO looks very good to me though. So I am giving him a town read. Just mentioning this for later.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I guess. Anyway my post was directed at everybody who's scumreading SMS and currently wants to lynch him.

I mean if he had some reason to think Lar knew he received it he would claim to look better. In this case claiming it just makes him look good when he knew he was on the chopping block from d1.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Waitin' on Rubik I guess.

Still want an Rag ISO because it feels just disingenuous to have the kind of display he had and not look at both wagons at the very least.

There's thos nagging feeling in my bones that says he was trying to save a partner and I can't shake it off. If for any reason Rag flips town I'm going to suspect it's Rubik/Jinjo.

But chances are probably better he was doing it to save Rag: if he's the third wolf that's gotta be hella scary to already have heat and come back to the possibility that two of his partners are a vote away from being outted. He also kept acting as though hammering Jinjo is his fail state today----doesn't even want to bring up Rag if he can help it.

Rag also was hard defending to the point she said some radical **** like "saying anti town things isnt anti town" so like, the profile fits nicely rather it's true or not.

The more I think of a town who legit thought he was playing good by slanking suddenly getting that scared and throwing himself in like that for seemingly no reason but for the sake of the game he's already proven to not care about, the less and less I find I believe it.

..... don't just gloss over this post @funnier6

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean if he had some reason to think Lar knew he received it he would claim to look better. In this case claiming it just makes him look good when he knew he was on the chopping block from d1.
There's only one role I can really see him having if he's town though, and it's a role that's probably quite likely to be in the game so he could be CC'd pretty easily.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well of course Lar knew I recieved it lol. If I end up having to claim it will all make sense, plus I feel like it should be obvious what Lar's role is by now.

Anyway Lar could have been a viable lynch option today but I used what I know to eliminate that possibility and that was my reasoning coming in. You should know as Town I always try to plant my info if I have it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well of course Lar knew I recieved it lol. If I end up having to claim it will all make sense, plus I feel like it should be obvious what Lar's role is by now.

Anyway Lar could have been a viable lynch option today but I used what I know to eliminate that possibility and that was my reasoning coming in. You should know as Town I always try to plant my info if I have it.
Without saying anything, can you just look at my most recent posts and tell me if I'm on the right track with you? My wording here is intentional btw.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I think I worded that wrong. Will fix it when I'm not in the middle of something and can think straighter.

But uhhh Lar wasn't really in danger. A lot of people were town reading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom