• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It is right now. Because all the other wagons I feel worse about. And my scumreads have claimed. I guess I'm not explicitly town reading Johnny.

Silver I've been liking his posts. He seems like he's putting in the effort to scumhunt. I guess the iffy thing about him is he's sounding fairly logical and not as lost as usual.

Fg I liked a lot when she was catching up. She said a lot of things similar to my thoughts and seemed to not be pushing anywhere weird.
Thats kind of sucky cause there’s gotta be four scum in here but I can’t really blame you cause I don’t have anything better

Yeah the thing about Silver is that he looks like he’s trying to scum hunt lol I can’t remember him having quite this much moxie before. Not even Silv knows his scum meta though

I still don’t think fg has really done much of anything and what she has done has been pretty easy but I won’t fight you on it

I agree there’s got to be scum in the inactives but it’s just you know which ones

Yeah the thing about Silver is that he looks like he’s trying to scum hunt lol I can’t remember him having quite this much moxie before. Not even Silv knows his scum meta though
Honestly I just feel bad that I don't have more in a game as active as this. I mean, I know my post count is low and I wanna make it better and then there is work and ahhhhhhh. So I've been trying to make what I can do when I do have time actually do stuff because I no longer can spend all day on here.

I think this a good post by Minish for the various elements it contains.

I don't like doing it like this though, is there a way to quote a post and keep all the posts that it was quoting too?

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly I just feel bad that I don't have more in a game as active as this. I mean, I know my post count is low and I wanna make it better and then there is work and ahhhhhhh. So I've been trying to make what I can do when I do have time actually do stuff because I no longer can spend all day on here.
Your activity is fine Silv just do what you can, you’re fine

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I still don’t think fg has really done much of anything and what she has done has been pretty easy but I won’t fight you on it

That's fair. I have more faith in her to do something than Poy though.

I feel like the fact people seem to be avoiding Poy for some reason isn't a great look. Especially after all the talk about him seeming scummy d1.

I also keep going back and forth on SMS. Lar says he's town but because of something Lar did? And his play is starting to tread towards looking like his msp3 play to me. Less defensive like I feel town SMS is and more laid back like scum SMS.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Not that I particulary want to Funny lynch but like, dipping hardcore after the easy work's done is traditional scum funny.

Not 100% but like more then 50% I'd wager.

...She lives in Minnesota, I don't want ti be too demanding all things considered (even of those things are angle-shooty) but if she doesn't come back this extension I'm going to toss her in my scum pile.

Vote Rag

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

I feel like the fact people seem to be avoiding Poy for some reason isn't a great look. Especially after all the talk about him seeming scummy d1.

I also keep going back and forth on SMS. Lar says he's town but because of something Lar did? And his play is starting to tread towards looking like his msp3 play to me. Less defensive like I feel town SMS is and more laid back like scum SMS.
Lol, you thing my back and forth with Rag has been laid back. Come on Min.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I think this a good post by Minish for the various elements it contains.

I don't like doing it like this though, is there a way to quote a post and keep all the posts that it was quoting too?
Naw, but make a note that there's more to see and we'll be able to click the quote and jump to the original.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

Hold up

I said he's fine to me because he's softed a check and it was followed by mindmelds. At this point I would consider him for reasons we can get into (scum with the ability to see my alignment when I do stuff probably just keep that to thenselves and keep looking for 3Ps) but I never claimed my actions cleared him.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hold up

I said he's fine to me because he's softed a check and it was followed by mindmelds. At this point I would consider him for reasons we can get into (scum with the ability to see my alignment when I do stuff probably just keep that to thenselves and keep looking for 3Ps) but I never claimed my actions cleared him.

I have no clue what is going on with him then. He seemed to clear you from something he did and you did. And I thought you were confirming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom