• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I cant believe that I am even considering for one second that the bloody claimed lovers are actually mafia in a bloody Pen game where all the town roles are powerful and AI and it could literally be proven whether or not they were no matter how long the game goes

Like even if they're scum I can't do anything but shake my head

Lynching lovers without proof that they are lying is the most moronic thing I have ever heard in my life

If they're telling the truth mafia has to shoot them

If they're lying it will become extremely obvious and can be checked easily

What the heck is wrong with you people
Scuse me? I've spent hours today thoroughly diving through people's posts and trying to re-analyze day 1 from different perspectives, all in an attempt to find solid alternatives.

This coming from someone who has spent much time this game refusing to cooperate with people.

Give me a break.
No breaks given bruv

I am watching a train wreck unfold
Tristan's ISOs today have been really good reads.
They have NOT

We can discuss this later

funnier6

Courage~
Ffs I hate that the ISO isn't working for past games so much.

Was trying to look at Poy this game vs Superman and PoR. I looked through Superman and saw maybe some similarities but he was a bit more active that game. I did notice he made specific references to him making post #50 in each. But I dunno if that means anything. I feel like I'm fine lynching there today. Especially after he was possibly going to sub out then changed his mind and still didn't do anything. Feel like maybe he didn't want to bail on scum, especially if no one was paying attention to him at the time.
Im open to that

I'm open to anything

I will die on this hill

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Okay.
I will vote for Jinjo if the wagon jumps to end the day. But.
I honestly could go for CL, sorry dude. I wanna give you a chance, but... I'm not feeling it from you so far.
Vote: CL

We got three outcomes for my vote here: It says on CL. It moves to Jinjo. I get a reason to not do either and go after the other inactive because I'm in a corner and I don't like it.
How are you in a corner?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do you think funnier and rubik are also lying? They both also basically said they'd make the same play in my position. Do you have a reason to think I'm lying other than that you'd have played the role differently than me?
Idk what their deal is, I hold that it's not ever the play you make, but maybe debating the game theory further is better left after the game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
With what, nearly 30ish minutes left and the amount of people that went after him today, do you really think Sunfan would really be willing to try and help town? I could tell by his tone he was, "mad" is an understatement. Yes he could 'just tell Pen sama"I'm done hand my spot over to silverfish.'" But this late in D0, I find it pointless.

What's more, didn't y'all say it was odd for him to say:

then dismiss it? Now he's throwing a tantrum because he's going to get lynched?

Yes I understand his anger, I'd be irate if I were the first to get hit. But I wouldn't be all "I hope no one wins!" (yes I'm paraphrasing.
For reference, this is the post I was referring to. Killjoy sounds much more sure of himself than he did in any previous post.

#802, though, is also bad. It looks like something a newbie would say after his scum mates told him to vote for the 3p claim.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna settle on Sun fan. I feel he's playing offensive defense. From what I've read a few pages back, can't remember the quote and which page exactly, but I'm positive it was Rag, I'm not too certain Sun's going to lean with town in the long run. especially after his outburst, I think he's def going to go scum side.

Unvote

Vote: Sunfan
"I don't remember where I saw this, but someone else said this thing. Can't find the quote, but they did".

"Sun has said he's gonna townside but based on this one thing that I don't remember where it was exactly I don't believe it".

Does anybody agree? Does this look like a post that would come after a scumbud says or hints that eliminating 3ps is beneficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom