• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to be rude to him about it. It's pretty easy to overlook something in a game this active.
So easy. Especially when you're trying to chug through 14 missed pages. Not that I would know anything about that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm fine with Unvoting Rubik, he's trying at least,even if progess is moving at snail's pace.

Tbh I still think either Rag made a terrible error is the lovers claim is real, or it's a lie, and I'm leaning on it's the latter.

Vote: Rag

are you going to answer rubik's question, or my own?

The claim is at best weak but overwhemingly kneecapped by their very posts! It isn't even like anyone is countering my evidence all I hear in defense in "well people make mistakes" and "they said they're lovers so...."

So no, we can't lynch outside those claims as far as I am concern

i spent a while arguing against you, as did a handful of other people. I eventually stopped responding to your posts because i got the feeling you weren't reading anything anyone else was saying and just wanted to yell at people until i got lynched, and the fact that you're somehow under the impression that nobody was countering your evidence kind of reinforces that.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 2 (MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish, Rubik

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sms no

Bad sms

Dont do it sms

We are not lynching the lovers no no no

WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE TO DEFEND THEIR OWN BLOODY SELVES

But look DUDE if they're real mafia has to shoot them, and in the meantime other roles can check them out, this is just no

NO

NOOOO

This is bad this is wrong this is no

Lynch me instead dudes like honestly take me instead
:suspicious: atm the alternative option is you and I'm not lynching you today ever... why are you trying to volunteer to be lynched? Also I swear if we extended the game just to lymch Jinjo, whocould have been lynched before this extension, I'm going to lose my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom