• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
FWIW I won't be voting Funnier here and unless it's F5 probably not reevaluating that.
I have a grand total of one serious vote on me by my count
It is super easy for a scum pair to claim lovers. Just saying.
It really is not

Look bruh, you can see the role list, you can see Pen has used masons or lovers in like half those games, plus some that aren't listed that he co modded. What IDIOT scum team would fake that when there is a very real chance that they get their butts countered to heck and back. No. No. No. No.

And you've got to consider that if they are scum than Pen gave two scum members roles from anime 1 which I find really unlikely

This goes for you too Lar, the odds are not in your favor
The claim is at best weak but overwhemingly kneecapped by their very posts! It isn't even like anyone is countering my evidence all I hear in defense in "well people make mistakes" and "they said they're lovers so...."

So no, we can't lynch outside those claims as far as I am concern
I never said anything about mistakes

I literally told you why I thought everything they did made sense

But you want to tell me that the scum team has two roles taken from the same game

And that Kirino of all people agreed to make a lovers fake claim in a game that could legit have actual lovers/masons in it

Yeah right

Like that's great if you're right. Good for you. But there is no planet in the solar system on which any of that is probable over 0.1 there is just no way and I think you're taking an incredible risk by not even allowing any power roles to verify it or you know WATCH THEM GET NIGHT KILLED

Like come ON

But you do you boo
Me? Ask you something?
Funfun, that's not how this works. You ask me things and I forget to answer, and I make speculations about you.
We're flipping the paradigm
Another way

You support they are lovers because of what they claim

I deny it can be true because of what they've done mutiple times

That's not an evenly matched debate, yo
If I had a dollar for every time I've seen a lovers/masons fake claim I'd have zero dollars

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Just putting this out here looking at these numbers, but I have a green check on funnier. Hence why I don't want to be a part of his wagon.

It's certainly possible he's Godfather, and could in fact explain a lot of his play (because I do get the impression he wasn't afraid of being checked). But I don't think I can vote for him myself. I would like to hear others opinions though, now that I've revealed this.
This doesn't count as a claim?
I already felt you where town due to the work you put in recently so unless mechanical stuff happens I'll believe the claim

funnier6

Courage~
Just putting this out here looking at these numbers, but I have a green check on funnier. Hence why I don't want to be a part of his wagon.

It's certainly possible he's Godfather, and could in fact explain a lot of his play (because I do get the impression he wasn't afraid of being checked). But I don't think I can vote for him myself. I would like to hear others opinions though, now that I've revealed this.
eiotouawhetuopawehuthauwethuawehouthouaerhuogfteahu

IDIOT

I TOLD YOU I COULD CONFIRM WITH MY ROLE

WHAT THE HECK DUDE

I DIDNT NEED HELP

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, Morbid Minish, Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

With wolves havibg power roles the pnly reason to wait on someone who we HAVE EVIDENCE IS LYING is of you have a better target and shot man, doesn't look lile you do.

So what's your actual hold up

Rag absolutely can get back to 4 votes pretty easily. You dismissing it as the main reason to wait is bad play at best
Ow my brain.
What's my hold up? I'm a paranoid idiot at best. Besides, can't the vig take them out at night if it comes down to that? Options for them is a good thing too.
Look bruh, you can see the role list, you can see Pen has used masons or lovers in like half those games, plus some that aren't listed that he co modded. What IDIOT scum team would fake that when there is a very real chance that they get their butts countered to heck and back. No. No. No. No.

And you've got to consider that if they are scum than Pen gave two scum members roles from anime 1 which I find really unlikely
Didn't consider that, bad at actually checking what roles exist as that's a bit of a foreign concept to me. Considering option of if lovers could be mixed from two games.
Should go look at said list. Then will come back with answer.
eiotouawhetuopawehuthauwethuawehouthouaerhuogfteahu

IDIOT

I TOLD YOU I COULD CONFIRM WITH MY ROLE

WHAT THE HECK DUDE

I DIDNT NEED HELP
Ow my brain x2.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm fine with Unvoting Rubik, he's trying at least,even if progess is moving at snail's pace.

Tbh I still think either Rag made a terrible error is the lovers claim is real, or it's a lie, and I'm leaning on it's the latter.

Vote: Rag
Sms no

Bad sms

Dont do it sms

We are not lynching the lovers no no no

WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE TO DEFEND THEIR OWN BLOODY SELVES

But look DUDE if they're real mafia has to shoot them, and in the meantime other roles can check them out, this is just no

NO

NOOOO

This is bad this is wrong this is no

Lynch me instead dudes like honestly take me instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom