• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FWIW I won't be voting Funnier here and unless it's F5 probably not reevaluating that.

I also feel the time for inactive lynches has passed if we have serious scumreads and every player is a power player.

At least if we chose jinjo incorrectly and they flip town that clears a wagon that's just gonna stick forever at this rate.

Buuuuuut.....if they get replaced that's gonna mess things up. Got a problem with people not catching up as is.

God I hate inactive slots it's why I always gun for them d0

Like honestly can we lynch literally anyone but claimed lovers
I mean, probably not today, but Rag's still sketch in my books.
It is super easy for a scum pair to claim lovers. Just saying.
But I'm good with not Rag today, I just need to settle on another option. I hate my choices.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, Morbid Minish, Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Like honestly can we lynch literally anyone but claimed lovers

The claim is at best weak but overwhemingly kneecapped by their very posts! It isn't even like anyone is countering my evidence all I hear in defense in "well people make mistakes" and "they said they're lovers so...."

So no, we can't lynch outside those claims as far as I am concern

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Another way

You support they are lovers because of what they claim

I deny it can be true because of what they've done mutiple times

That's not an evenly matched debate, yo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Funnygurl will absolutely bus especially if she feels like ghosting the game for the next 20 hours. She's also been known to tell partners to bus her for cred to win games.

I'm not trying to change your mind on the town read but if it ever came to the wire I wouldn't clear her for lynching scum, especially when it doesn't have any work put into it prior.

I too look forward to her reread but realistically speaking we probably never get it regardless of her alignment. I am hoping she spikes up her activity and at least makes comments on current affairs though. Not a good look if she doesnt
This is actually really good to know, thanks.

Do you think the way she throws shade at Killjoy looks like w-w, just looking back at those posts? She mentioned him a lot and that amount of shade seems unnecessary for a bus, at least from me perspective.

Another way

You support they are lovers because of what they claim

I deny it can be true because of what they've done mutiple times

That's not an evenly matched debate, yo
I get it. But I don't see this train going anywhere today. It's something I want to push tomorrow, because like I said, it seems like a super easy claim for a scum team, and things don't add up on top of that. But I unvoted the last vote on Rag because It's not going anywhere today without some major push.

i will play this game. i just can't muster the energy to do anything rn -__________-
Oh that's a face.
I just spent like two minutes trying to fill in the blank.
Also, please come back. We already scared off the squid, I don't wanna lose another replacement.
How does replacing a replacement even work? Is it still a fair slot at that point?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
This is actually really good to know, thanks.

Do you think the way she throws shade at Killjoy looks like w-w, just looking back at those posts? She mentioned him a lot and that amount of shade seems unnecessary for a bus, at least from me perspective.

Was Killjoy like super active or was there a game going and Funny picked hin out explicitly? Because if the later that's not a super good look.

Lile her ignoring high profile posters to dunk on more inactive posters who turn out to be wolf is where I would say she bussed if I am being honest

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, Morbid Minish, Jinjo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.
Just putting this out here looking at these numbers, but I have a green check on funnier. Hence why I don't want to be a part of his wagon.

It's certainly possible he's Godfather, and could in fact explain a lot of his play (because I do get the impression he wasn't afraid of being checked). But I don't think I can vote for him myself. I would like to hear others opinions though, now that I've revealed this.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I get it. But I don't see this train going anywhere today. It's something I want to push tomorrow, because like I said, it seems like a super easy claim for a scum team, and things don't add up on top of that. But I unvoted the last vote on Rag because It's not going anywhere today without some major push.

With wolves havibg power roles the pnly reason to wait on someone who we HAVE EVIDENCE IS LYING is of you have a better target and shot man, doesn't look lile you do.

So what's your actual hold up

Rag absolutely can get back to 4 votes pretty easily. You dismissing it as the main reason to wait is bad play at best

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Was Killjoy like super active or was there a game going and Funny picked hin out explicitly? Because if the later that's not a super good look.

Lile her ignoring high profile posters to dunk on more inactive posters who turn out to be wolf is where I would say she bussed if I am being honest
Killjoy wasn't really super inactive, but had clueless newb energy. I suppose it's sort of similar? And fg did single him out more than once. On top of that, Naga claimed in his reads list that killjoy was the only one taking the game seriously when that was far from true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom