• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
u rly tryna get us to focus on the low-posters huh

I'm just doing them first because they're easier to ISO.

I'm gonna do a full thread re-read to get better reads on some of the higher-post players in the game instead of doing ISOs on all them:

I'm going to mostly be focusing on the following POIs:

Substitutes:
Killjoy/Silverfish
Naga10/funnygurl555

Players with high demand towards lynching them:
Jinjo
SMS

Players who are flying under the radar:
Johnny
Killjoy

Individuals who are dangerous if they're scum this game:
Funnier
Minish

Friendly boys:
Tristan

I don't see much reason in going into Rag, Kirino, or Lar today because they're dumb D2 wagons regardless.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry, I meant to come in and post at the time of the (not) EoD but in the middle of my post an emergency came up and I closed my notepad without saving so blah. I'll respond to how I feel about these rn, and try to work backwards from there.

Yes. I would have done something that—to my knowledge—would have only been doable by a role that was town in Pen's games. I based this on quickly reading over rag's summary of scum roles in pen games she did like D1.
These are all roles in Pen's games. How does that mechanically solve you?

I wasn't saying it was doomed, it's just that two days straight of wagons that aren't really choices is kind of terrible.
They were though? Like people were split between 3 players at one point, but you decided "no these are bad".

I was bluffing to force an extension, not that it really excuses my behavior.

Was fully prepared to vote Jinjo if necessary.
Down to the wire eh?

saying you're going to do something anti-town doesn't hurt the town so it isn't anti-town.
This is sarcasm right?

I think it was either a vig on Giri and a scum kill on Ex or that Ex could have been killed by another non-town entity and Giri blocked the scum nk.

A vig killing Ex last night doesn't seem like a reasonable move to me, though it's certainly possible given that players often make unreasonable plays.
So you think 3p killed Ex? Even with a Dreaming God?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the threat of harm and the act of harming have very different natures in game theory probably

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, MixMasterLar, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - DekuNut, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sorry, I meant to come in and post at the time of the (not) EoD but in the middle of my post an emergency came up and I closed my notepad without saving so blah. I'll respond to how I feel about these rn, and try to work backwards from there.

These are all roles in Pen's games. How does that mechanically solve you?

I have a role that does something that I don't think any scum roles in Pen's games can do unless I overlooked one. This means my role can confirm me as town because it does the thing that it does.

They were though? Like people were split between 3 players at one point, but you decided "no these are bad".

We were deciding between Rag, SMS, and Jinjo. Rag is a bad wagon to go for today and SMS has a decent chance of having further mechanical knowledge tied to him. This meant I realistically only had one option.

Down to the wire eh?

I think I said as much. I was active around deadline for a reason and admitted I was bluffing before people voted for the extension.

So you think 3p killed Ex? Even with a Dreaming God?

Seems possible, but not worth speculating on, atm.
Responses in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom