• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was quite the twist here. I've been molting for the last few hours (Very slow and ow), so I guess I'm happy about the extension gien how much things changed in the last like 20minutes of the original day.

So now the question becomes, do I believe Rubik is scum?
No.
Do I believe he is helping town at this point?
No.
Should I have voted for an extension when I got home from work?
Maybe. I'll lean into that one, I just wanted the day to end. I still want the day to end.
Should I unvote Rag based on current events?
Probably.

Unvote

Does this clear Rag?
Absolutely not. I'm sure we'll be circling back after today.
But back to Rubik. Yes, I'm peeved. It was petty and annoying, and the day could have ended.
So what do I do from here?
I have no idea. To the conspiracy corner? Sure. That seems like a completely logical thing to do at this point.

Crackpot tinfoil: rag, kirino, rubik and jinjo are all scum and that EoD was Rubik hard disagreeing with the bus
It's the conspiracy corner you uncultured swine, and it's mine.

Alright, what do I have over here.
Jinjo and Funnier are secretly working together and putting on an amazing show
Rag and Kirino ore actually scumbuds who decided it would be great to fake a lover claim
Rube has actually gone insane
Lar/Jinjo is somehow the leader of the scumring and we've all fallen into his trap
SMS is somehow connected to Lar and they're protecting eachother, which would then link them to those who ask about wooden stars by a very tenuous thread.
We should kill Pen instead and all go home winners.
Again, this is the conspiracy corner. If anything sounds good here, you're probably more insane than I. It's all I have right now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tbh I think all the speculation that Giri who was inactive, correctly guessed the n1 scum kill in an 18 player game is absolute nonsense especially when the alternative that some have been speculating is vig killing Ex. It feels like there's some agenda behind people saying this because it just makes zero sense to me.
The bolded part is fair, but I don't think there was necessarily an agenda to Deku saying it. It's literally the only thing about the game he commented on and I doubt he'd do that using just scumchat info most of the time. I have more faith in Deku than that.

Remember that dude who voted me because we disagreed on having an extension hahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I voted for you because it felt like you were intentionally trying to spite me by not doing so. It felt unnecessarily mean.

I'm sorry for getting overly emotional about it.

funnier6

Courage~
I voted for you because it felt like you were intentionally trying to spite me by not doing so. It felt unnecessarily mean.

I'm sorry for getting overly emotional about it.
My decision to not vote extension had nothing to do with you, the spite was at you making demands of everyone when YOURE the one who hasn’t done bloody anything and acting like that’s our problem

I’m sorry I was rude though

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My decision to not vote extension had nothing to do with you, the spite was at you making demands of everyone when YOURE the one who hasn’t done bloody anything and acting like that’s our problem

I’m sorry I was rude though
I was angry because this was the first time this game I felt like I finally had a chance to do something. I've been too busy and distracted to do much scum-hunting much of the game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
DawningWinds/Cynical Squid: (12 posts)

Vote: ExLight
RVS against a town player.
I don't think Jinjo is going to be able to tell you whether Rubik is scum or not either.
Not really an especially useful post, even in context.
Uh I can try.

Unvote
Unvotes ExLight when ExLight tells him to kick our asses for Bulbagarden.
I'm pretty sure this game has gotten as many pages in a Day as some Bulba games get before they're finished. I don't think I'm physically capable of keeping up with it. I'll take some time to reread the thread and I'll try to get some thoughts out because I genuinely didn't even realize this was past the rvs stage.
Post being overwhelmed by the thread.
...I also forgot that I had to worry about making five posts in general discussion about a series in which I've only played the starting area of one game, or this happens.
Forgot to make enough posts to not get blocked by the filter. Kind of cheap meta stuff, but this definitely points more to town than scum here.
What's the ZD equivalent to Bulba's Charizard emoji? Anyway I still doubt I'll get that done any time today because of course I won't and I'll probably forget that's a thing until next time it happens.
Just a message about how they need to post in the GD section to have their posts stop getting blocked. Talked with funnier here. If they're both scum together that's some mastermind level interaction right there.

I was wondering why I wasn’t getting notifications for this but then I realized I never posted

Honestly I am only on page 37

I was gonna say I was town reading Ex because he flipped out about being Waggoned but that doesn’t mean anything now

Min and fun had a lot of wall posts of them arguing but that’s typical so idk how to feel about either of them

I trust Rubik the most from what I’ve read

Those are just my thought at the moment
I appreciate the town read. Ex town is obviously the correct read but a bit late. Agree that it's hard to read funnier and minish at that point in the game.
ok I’m like pretty caught up so I’ll give my thoughts

Mellow Ezlo - town lean. I really like his post and he has been trying to scum hunt. I also like how he was trying to stop an unnecessary 3p lynch and trying to scum at at eod.
Rubik - town. honestly reminds me of his playstyle in Raccoon City He hasn’t been necessarily too helpful but I’m willing to think he’s town just because I’m getting vibes from when he was IC
Funnygurl555 - forgot who they replaced but both haven’t posted much of anything. Null
Spiritual Mask Salesman - honestly from his post it doesn’t really feel like he’s trying. It seems like he was trying to lay low for most of day 1. His posts today aren’t bad though but he is being called out so I wanna say scum lean for him.
Morbid Minish - same with mez. She was trying to stop the unnecessary 3p lynch and searching for other solutions to deal with sun than waste a day 1 lynch on sun. Her arguments with funnier remind me of town minish too so I wanna say town lean.
funnier6 - overly aggressive at the start of day 1 which gives me scum fun vibes but now he’s giving me more town fun vibes. I am just gonna say null since I’m unsure atm
Kirino - hasn’t said much but what he has said I like to an extent. Wasn’t a fan of his vote on sun though. Seemed a little opportunistic to me tbh. Null/scum lean
Jinjo - honestly pure null. I don’t know what to feel about them
Cynical Squid - dw didn’t post at all so who knows
DekuNut - hasn’t posted much. Wanna see what he has to say today.
Poyzin - hasn’t said much and when he did say anything it didn’t make any sense. Scum lean for me
Ragnarokio - scum lean. Don’t like her vote on sun. Kept contradicting herself and didn’t even really contribute til eod. I wanna say she’s scum.
Johnny Sooshi - hasnt said much but I like his post. Town lean
Silverfish - this is because of Killjoy but he was really playing safe and it seemed like he was being coached. Wasn’t really making many rookie mistakes which seems odd to me. I wanna scum read but I wanna se what silver has to say before that.
MixMasterLar - town read. I like his post and I like his effort.

Vote: Poyzin

Can you please say anything of value
Pretty reasonable reads list at the time, based on my memory of the game state.

I just noticed this post. I guess your behavior makes a little more sense because of your explanation. Idk if I completely buy it but it makes sense.
Reasonable post.
I personally think sms or Poy are my best lynch candidates atm
Fairly reasonable lynch candidates. Probably both fairly popular choices at the time.
Your vote on him was before the claim and even after the claim you still had your reasons to keep the vote on him. It wasn’t just “let’s lynch the claimed 3rd party because he could potentially be an issue” which was a really safe wagon to jump on. That’s my logic behind it anyways.
Ganging up on the claimed 3p is definitely more scummy than being one of the people who forced him into the claim. The tail end of Sun's wagon is more likely to be filled with scum than the front side.
I do agree with you. My reads list was kind of piss poor but I do kind of wanna defend myself.

I honestly feel like I’m in day 1 while all of you are in day 2.

Yes **** has happened and I should have a stronger opinion.

However

I’m replacing a player who literally said nothing during the entirety of day 1.

knowing my role I can’t really use their interactions with others or any reads or anything they had or anything because there’s just nothing there

I’m pretty much starting the game at day 2 and don’t really have much to go on than interactions that other players have had with each other or how they have been playing so far.

I don’t know if that makes any sense but that’s just how I feel atm with my place in the game
Tristan calls him out for his reads being pretty unoriginal and not especially detailed, which is a fair point. He feels extremely behind this game because he subbed in and appears to be having a hard time dealing with his sub in in general.

Overall: My impression of this slot is fairly towny. It's an inactive slot, but I feel like there's a genuine attempt being made by a couple of town players who are in over their heads given the magnitude of the game. I don't feel like this slot has really tried to leverage anyone or really effect anything, just feels like a low-impact town slot to me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Why is this so urgent when it's likely we'll get more mechanical info from waiting another day?

because lynching him provides information that makes it a lot easier to read a lot of people and make any effort i spend scumhunting a lot more productive as a result. If SMS thinks that further mechanical information will confirm him as town then I'll consider supporting not lynching him, but until then i don't see whats to gain

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Poyzin (25 Posts):

Overall:
Somehow, despite the fact that Deku made like 8 posts and almost all of them were about Waffle Hut/In n' Out, there was more game analysis from Deku than Poy. He kept asking to borrow funnier's readslist and there wasn't a single useful anything in all of his posts. Maybe there's a slight increase in chances that if one of him/funnier flips red the other is too because this could have been the saddest attempt at distancing I've seen in my life, but this is mostly a null, light-red read on this slot for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom