• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So I don't think Rag tries to lynch SMS in this scenario unless she knows SMS is town, therefore making herself look better for not voting SMS over a claimed third party.

I wanted to vote SMS over the claimed third party and would have if it wouldn't have resulted in a tie. I don't see how I get any credit for lynching sun when i actively supported SMS' lynch over sun's by the end of the day.

It's a weird theory, but I almost think SMS is potentially locktown in any scenario now

I don't follow you here. How is SMS locktown?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wanted to vote SMS over the claimed third party and would have if it wouldn't have resulted in a tie. I don't see how I get any credit for lynching sun when i actively supported SMS' lynch over sun's by the end of the day.
Even after his claim, you kept saying you were actually suspicious of him being scum. Even after the SMS wagon began building up, you didn't switch. You justified your Sun Fan vote by saying he was suspicious, when most other players agreed there was almost no chance of him being mafia.

I don't remember you actively supporting SMS's lynch. I remember you only saying you would switch if Sun Fan promised to use Divide, even after he had made it evident he was going to side with town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was suspicious of funnier yesterday, but regardless of what Rag is I don't know if I could lynch him myself in any world now, unless there was like little chance of anyone else being scum.

SMS's flip could potentially be very telling about some of the people on the Sun Fan wagon. I had a thought that, with Rag being one of the people on his wagon, SMS is a bad lynch for her if he is scum because it makes her, along with some of the other Sun Fan voters, look bad. So I don't think Rag tries to lynch SMS in this scenario unless she knows SMS is town, therefore making herself look better for not voting SMS over a claimed third party.

It's a weird theory, but I almost think SMS is potentially locktown in any scenario now. Rag is 50/50, but considering this, she is a better lynch than SMS imo.
I thought about it more and realized this makes less and less sense.

I'm a bit distracted today so apologies for my nonsense.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't remember you actively supporting SMS's lynch. I remember you only saying you would switch if Sun Fan promised to use Divide, even after he had made it evident he was going to side with town.

This is my actively supporting SMS's lynch. At that point it was between sunfan and SMS. Not lynching sun fan means lynching SMS.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 4 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555, Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

Extension - 1 (Rubik)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

I should really figure out what I'm gonna do about voting people. I hate voting people when I'm still trying to get a solid foundation under myself. Sorry guys, I know I'm lacking there. I will sit down here, I'll make the bloody colourful list, and I'll vote based on how that turns out.

Also, would like to say that we still have upwards of 24 hours to do stuff, so I don't see the merit of voting for an extension right now, but I will be sure to reevaluate that choice come tomorrow when the deadline is closer.

funnier6

Courage~
Spiritual Mask Salesman - I'm not seeing anything inherently AI here, though SMS does feel uncomfy. Admittedly, I probably am still missing some of the picture here, but I think there are bigger fish to fry today and we can fry him tomorrow if needed.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Null. I want more. He keeps promising a reads list but hasn't shared. His SunFan suspicions resonated mine, but that doesn't get him a clear.
Why are y'all not acknowledging that he apparently has role info that clears Lar
Scum funnier doesn't ask for reads as much, I think. Maybe that last bit is me just being dumb
I mean its always on my to do list
Like yes, those reads don't look sheeped,
They don't?
Activity is NAI for him,
I think this was about Deku, yes it was I remember, I was gonna say like yeah when he's got finals or whatever its NAI but when he doesnt I would say it is
I'm not sure if that's a typo or just a derp. If the latter I'd almost be tempted to derp clear him lol.
You're supposed to give the read after he says which it was, not before
my first game with him about how inactive deku was bad deku
He does it as town too. Just probably moreso as scum.
I disagree, inactive Deku can be scum Deku (and this does look like it) but I would say inactive Deku is typically town Deku, especially if certain conditions are met

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is my actively supporting SMS's lynch. At that point it was between sunfan and SMS. Not lynching sun fan means lynching SMS.
I don't see that as actively supporting the lynch. It just means if Sun Fan followed through with your desires you would move to the alternative wagon.

Not wanting to lynch someone is not equal to supporting the lynch of the alternative.

Ragnarokio

I don't see that as actively supporting the lynch. It just means if Sun Fan followed through with your desires you would move to the alternative wagon.

Not wanting to lynch someone is not equal to supporting the lynch of the alternative.

it is when the only options are lynching one person or lynching the other.

its true that i only supported SMS' wagon over sunfan's on the condition that sunfan agreed to cooperate though.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah Poy's being really weird and I can definitely get wanting him out for this, but like. I don't really know, it's such strange behaviour that I don't know if scum would be that open about sheeping.
Yeah, like Poy's always weird but idk that he's do that specific thing as scum, I'll need glance at superman though

It's usually the derpy junk he tries to pull as scum I think
lynch SMS
I know you don't care but can you address the clearing Lar thing for me
Lol

Ex is dead, I'm an idiot.
You b-baka
Please don't. I'm not above pretending to be an idiot as scum.
Baka

Can you cite you pretending to be an idiot for me

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

Wait

Correct me if I'm wrong but your vote stayed on Sun Fan

That's not actively doing anything

Wasn't like you where screaming that someone should switch over with you to avoid a tie. I got the sense you probably would switch but it didn't really matter to you that much when I read EoD in realtime

Don't dress your involvement up to be more then it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom