• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Just because hes sucking doesn’t mean he’s scum

I know I said I probably wouldn't care about whatever reasons you had to clear him but we're at the point where I would really appriciate it if you walked me step by step through the process of you clearing him

I promose to try to read it with as clear of a mind as I can in good faith, so don't hold back and just tear into how I'm wrong here if you'd like

Might take me a bit to respond because IRL (IIDX) but I promise to read it.

pressure voting is a legit play, more pressure = better in almost all situations

ERG2XNbX0AA8M73.jpeg

Ohai Jinjo. How's it going? Can I get your thoughts on other wagons too please?

My play this game is immaculate.
At this point I think the cube is trying to tell us something. We got any characters who are stupidly cocky about things?

Yeah, the cube is definitely trying to tell us something. Because I'd just be annoyed at this point regardless of alignement.

Ohai Jinjo. How's it going? Can I get your thoughts on other wagons too please?

At this point I think the cube is trying to tell us something. We got any characters who are stupidly cocky about things?

Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Rubik)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

This is the recent vote count I could find. With my scum read on Rag, this makes my read on the players voting Rag are town, Rag is voting SMS and this makes me think SMS is town since I'm scum reading Rag. DekuNut and Poyzin haven't said much and it could go either way on their alignment. I'm going to explain more about the wagon analysis on day 1 since I didn't get a chance to explain more on why I had Rag and funnier as the scum team.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Does this mean you want more pressure? Because I mean, I can do that. But it'd be kinda pointless because again, lead wagon already with little danger of hammers unless people come out of the woodwork all at once.

sure

i think you'll find that the difference between being 3 votes ahead of the next leading wagon when the deadline is getting close and the feeling of being 1 vote ahead are quite different

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Do you expect sms to flip?

based on how people have been talking, i think it'll be either me or him lynched today, and considering the relative strength of the cases i don't think it will be me.

Ragnarokio

You said over here on day 1 I didn't defend myself.

And now over here you said you didn't like the way I defended myself when you said I didn't defend myself on day 1. So which is it now?

either, its just a question of semantics

Did you read my reason on #575 why I have been scum reading you and funnier?

i have read it yes

I'm probably the only one who noticed this. funnier put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list but instead he leaves his vote on Rag. When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them. Rag did not like it when I didn't defend myself. I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post. I think Rag and funnier are a scum team because funnier votes Rag and I saw it odd how Rag ignored funnier's vote on them and this is something I have seen scum do to each other by ignoring their scum buddies vote on them and later on the scum buddy will switch their vote to a different player. funnier is one of the players who has the most votes and I think scum are trying to coordinate votes to ensure a town mislynch.

Did any of you players saw it odd when Rag never interacted with funnier since he had his vote on Rag and on funnier's reads he put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list and he put Rag on other but not on the scum lean even though he was voting Rag at the time? I have been looking into it still wondering what this is all about.

I pretty much said over here why I suspected Rag and funnier as the scum team.

funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 1 (Giri)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)
Jinjo - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 2 (Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 3 (MixMasterLar, naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

This is where funnier had 2 votes on him still leaving his vote on Rag for almost 48 hours.

and then later when it was close to the day ending the vote count went to this

The Sun Fan - 3 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar)
Rubik - 1 (Giri)
Jinjo - 2 (Ragnarokio, funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

funnier switches his vote to me and I started thinking scum started out with the most votes early in day 1. funnier's vote switch to me sheeping Rag made me think scum are trying to coordinate votes. Sun Fan was close to claiming and this made me think since Sun Fan was close to claiming, scum chose to vote me since they would think Sun Fan would claim a town role.

The Sun Fan - 5 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi)
Rubik - 1 (Giri)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

When Sun Fan claimed Dreaming Goddess 3rd party, Rag switches her vote to Sun Fan. This is an easy target to lynch for scum to save funnier from getting lynched.

funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy, Mellow Ezlo)
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (The Sun Fan)

and it shows here more votes piled up on funnier.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If funnier comes in and defends rubik here i actually am going to believe they're partners for real.
I was suspicious of funnier yesterday, but regardless of what Rag is I don't know if I could lynch him myself in any world now, unless there was like little chance of anyone else being scum.

SMS's flip could potentially be very telling about some of the people on the Sun Fan wagon. I had a thought that, with Rag being one of the people on his wagon, SMS is a bad lynch for her if he is scum because it makes her, along with some of the other Sun Fan voters, look bad. So I don't think Rag tries to lynch SMS in this scenario unless she knows SMS is town, therefore making herself look better for not voting SMS over a claimed third party.

It's a weird theory, but I almost think SMS is potentially locktown in any scenario now. Rag is 50/50, but considering this, she is a better lynch than SMS imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom