• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Let me explain this as simple as I possibly can

You called me scum because when asked a bull**** loaded question, I said I felt I had a strong scumgame.

You then make excuses about subtle things strong players do, but can't cite any examples and go on to walk it back later as a gut read.

You then push someone else and when asked about your read on mw shrug and go "well if I had the charisma to lynch him I would"

Which implies that you would try to get me killed if you could

Which I ****ing called eewwww becausw nu-Lar is trying to me more chilled then angry Lar and not overload the damn censors

So you're telling me that to you it looked like I was afraid that you might Vigi?

Bro let me be brutally honest

I don't believe your wolf partners would let you make the NK the way you've been playing. There is no way I would target you in this made up world you've created that you believe in so much it defines most if not all of your entire game

I didn't target you. Period. If you don't believe me then come up with a better excuse

Brb actually going to look for Jinjo's reads now
I've been playing very well, actually.

I see no universe here where Min or Funfun are scum. If they are, props to them.

As far as scum leans go, I'd have to give a base ranking of Rag, Deku, SMS, Poy based on current events. The latter two (Almost three) are due to lack of conclusive evidence/posts, while I'm starting to fear trist is right about inactive deku is bad deku. And then far at the end of that list is the Cube, though I don't see him as much of a threat.

I'm aware of the funnier-jinjo dynamic, and I really see that going nowhere than in circles.
I think I'm more likely to pressure Ragnarokio to post with my vote than Deku with my vote in the short term.
If there more people on the rag wagon I'd call this scumbait to see who hops on. But honestly I don't see the point at this current time, as it's already the lead wagon not close to hammering, there's still a lot of time left, and rag has been around at least.

I'm seeing how she responds to the pressure of the wagon growing. My vote is currently wasted on Deku if he's not going to be reading the thread in the near future.
I don't like that logic there bud. Being the top wagon in a game where many votes aren't shifting is already a lot of pressure.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
So did Jinjo not make a reads list? Can't find it

Didn't like Rag and Funnier, Rag for not paying attention to the votes (which at the time I saw where he was coming from and konda still do) and funnier for putting Rubik, nega and SunFan on the scum list but voting Rag instead (i legit forgot you said at one point that rubik was scum, @funnier6, i'll have to go back and see what changed, and if it changed about the same time Rubik coulda turned into a wagon or not)

What else here he thinks reactive play isn't scum play which is full of ewwww and and apparently is willing to look up past games to clear Ex which I doubted at the time and have lurkwarm feelings about right now.

To paraphrase SunFan, i wouldn't cry if they were lynched, but she'd have to basically have no impact for the rest of the phase for me to actively vote here over somewhere else.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
pressure voting is a legit play, more pressure = better in almost all situations

I thought rube was being sarcastic there. It fit in very well with his overall derp.

I'm probably projecting myself though, because that's totally a move I would make. I like making fun of myself.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
It's IIDX Tuesday at the house so I'll be reading on and off but will mostly post tonight

I know i dipped last night when I said i would be back on but my buddy Matt stayed until like 2 AM and we cleared Metal Slug XX, afterwards I was in a phone call until like 3.

I'll make the effort not to let that happen again, hold me to it.

In response to my attack (and others questioning her absence) however, she didn't defend herself by saying this, and instead just dropped a truckload of half-assed reads on the table.

You said over here on day 1 I didn't defend myself.

on day 1 i didn't like the way she defended herself. When she was getting flak for not being engaged with the game enough she dumped a bunch of half-assed reads instead of explaining why she might not have been engaged with the game, which struck me as disingenuous. She's spent the entire game since scumreading me and funnier for weird reasons and while I'd normally treat that as NAI people who are more familiar with her have been saying she does not normally play this way, so Its feasible that she just wanted to find a tunnel to live inside for image's sake.

And now over here you said you didn't like the way I defended myself when you said I didn't defend myself on day 1. So which is it now? Did you read my reason on #575 why I have been scum reading you and funnier?

pressure voting is a legit play, more pressure = better in almost all situations
Does this mean you want more pressure? Because I mean, I can do that. But it'd be kinda pointless because again, lead wagon already with little danger of hammers unless people come out of the woodwork all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom