• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Gender
Female
On day 1 when the wagon on SMS started killjoy voted Sun Fan and that looked like an attempt to stop SMS lynch and Silver did the same thing on day 2 when he voted me instead of Poyzin.

Vote: Silver
 

Pen

The game is on!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Location
Sweden
That was a fast hammer! It's now twilight until I get some time to write a lynch scene. You're still free to talk but votes are locked.

Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
Silverfish - 4 (Morbid Minish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo)


Not voting: Rubik, Funnygurl555, Silverfish

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 27th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.
 

Pen

The game is on!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Location
Sweden
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
Silverfish - 4 (Morbid Minish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo)


Not voting: Rubik, Funnygurl555, Silverfish

After a very short day the people had settled on lynching Silverfish. Quickly they shoved him into the deadly beam of energy that killed him immediately. Then they all looked at each other with a sudden feeling of relief. They had successfully vanquished the evil ones. As they all closed their eyes for just a moment and then opened them again they found themselves back home in their own worlds. Had it all been but a dream? Or was it reality? Regardless, it was over forever now.

@Silverfish was Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound.

The surviving (5):
@Rubik - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater
@Funnygurl555 - Phoenix, the Lie Detector
@Morbid Minish - Zuko, the Vigilante
@Jinjo - Sidon, the Absorber
@MixMasterLar - Peatrice, the Inventor

The dead (13):
@The Sun Fan - Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God (lynched day 1)
@Giri - Daruk, the Bodyguard (killed night 1)
@ExLight - Sao Feng, the Cop (killed night 1)
@Poyzin - Bo’sun, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 2)
@Mellow Ezlo - Aang, the Jack-of-All-Trades (killed night 2)
@Kirino - Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (killed night 2)
@Ragnarokio - Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (committed suicide night 2)
@Spiritual Mask Salesman - Ghirahim, the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (killed night 2)
@CynicalSquid - Theodore Groves, the Roleblocker (modkilled night 2)
@Johnny Sooshi - James Moriarty, the Godfather (lynched day 3)
@Captan_Lunch - Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (killed night 3)
@funnier6 - John Watson, the Doctor (killed night 3)
@Silverfish - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 4)

Victory goes to the Town!

Thank you everyone for playing! Stay tuned for night actions, role PMs and Discord chats!
 
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Gender
Fluid
Well played town. I really had nothing there at the end. Made it a night past where I should have though, so that's cool.
 

Pen

The game is on!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Location
Sweden
Night 1:
Doctor (funnier6) - healed Morbid Minish
Cop (ExLight) - investigated Ragnarokio (innocent)
Vigilante (Morbid Minish) - night killed Giri
Roleblocker (CynicalSquid) - blocked Ragnarokio
Jack-of-All-Trades (Mellow Ezlo) - investigated funnier6 (innocent)
Cheater (Rubik) - challenged MixMasterLar and DekuNut [blocked]
Bodyguard (Giri) - guarded Mellow Ezlo
Inventor (MixMasterLar) - gave Small Bomb Bag to Spiritual Mask Salesman
Mafia factional kill (Killjoy) - night killed Morbid Minish [protected]
Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - investigated MixMasterLar (Inventor)
Hellhound (Killjoy) - investigated funnier6 (Doctor)
Mafia Roleblocker (Poyzin) - blocked Rubik
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (DekuNut) - night killed ExLight

Night 2:
Doctor (funnier6) - healed Mellow Ezlo
Vigilante (Morbid Minish) - night killed Johnny Sooshi [bulletproof]
Jack-of-All-Trades (Mellow Ezlo) - night killed Johnny Sooshi [bulletproof]
Cheater (Rubik) - challenged Spiritual Mask Salesman and Silverfish [Spiritual Mask Salesman loses]
Lie Detector (Funnygurl555) - investigated Kirino “The only reason Rag was willing to switch to SMS is because I convinced her in lovers chat.” (true)
Mafia factional kill (Silverfish) - strongman killed Mellow Ezlo
Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - healed Silverfish
Small Bomb Bag (Spiritual Mask Salesman) - night killed Kirino
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Captan_Lunch) - night killed Spiritual Mask Salesman

Night 3:
Doctor (funnier6) - healed Morbid Minish
Vigilante (Morbid Minish) - night killed Captan_Lunch
Cheater (Rubik) - challenged Silverfish and MixMasterLar [Silverfish loses]
Inventor (MixMasterLar) - gave Air Potion+ to Rubik
Mafia factional kill (Silverfish) - night killed funnier6
Hellhound (Silverfish) - investigated Rubik (Cheater)
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Captan_Lunch) - night killed nobody

Greetings Mellow Ezlo and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Aang, the Jack-of-All-Trades (from Avatar Mafia). As the Jack-of-All-Trades you have four abilities that you can choose to use at night. However, you can only use one each night. You may not target yourself. Once you have used each ability once they will refill so you can use them all again, and so on. This prevents you from only using one of your abilities over and over. Here is the list of your abilities:
  • Protection
  • Roleblock
  • Investigation
  • Night Kill
Greetings Rubik and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (from Anime Mafia 2). Each night you may challenge two players of your choosing to a game. Since you cheat you only have a 10% chance of losing while the other two each have a 45% chance to lose the game. Whoever loses will have an extra vote on them throughout the following day phase.
Greetings Spiritual Mask Salesman and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Ghirahim, the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (from Skyward Sword Mafia). As the Jack-of-All-Trades you have four 1-shot abilities that you can choose to use whenever you want. However, you can only use one each night. You may not target yourself, however you may target your teammates. Once you have used each ability once they will refill so you can use them all again, and so on. This prevents you from only using one of your abilities over and over. Here is the list of you abilities:

Protection
Role Cop Investigation
Poison (on a night when you use the poison, the Mafia cannot perform a regular night kill)
Poison Protection

Your allies are Johnny Sooshi as James Moriarty (Godfather), Killjoy as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (Hellhound) and Poyzin as Bo’sun (Mafia Roleblocker). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/72wqczR
Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Zuko, the Vigilante (from Avatar Mafia). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. It is risky for you though, since you do not know who are with you and who are against you. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself.
Greetings funnier6 and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be John Watson, the Doctor (from Sherlock Mafia). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and protect any player in the game from being night killed. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to protect. You may not target yourself.
Greetings Kirino and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (from Anime Mafia 1). As an Immortal Lover you have the advantage of knowing the identity of the other Immortal Lover. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Immortal Lover is Ragnarokio (Isaac Dian). You will be Bulletproof on odd numbered nights while Ragnarokio will be Bulletproof on even numbered nights, however if one of you should die, the other will die too. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/w6F9sAn
Greetings Jinjo and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Sidon, the Absorber (from Breath of the Wild Mafia). Being the Absorber you have the passive ability of absorbing any and every ability that is performed on you at night. This means that each time someone targets you during the night phase you will receive a 1-Shot ability of whatever power they were using on you. You can stack up on 1-Shot abilities if you wish, but you may only use one per night even if you hold several. Simply send me a PM to tell me which ability you want to perform and on whom once you have abilities to use. You may not target yourself. Keep in mind though that the actions performed on you will also go through.
Greetings Poyzin and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Bo’sun, the Mafia Roleblocker (from Pirates Mafia 1). As the Mafia roleblocker you have the ability to prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Just remember to inform me of your target each night. Your allies are Johnny Sooshi as James Moriarty (Godfather), Spiritual Mask Salesman as Ghirahim (Maffia Jack-of-All-Trades) and Killjoy as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (Hellhound). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/72wqczR
Greetings Ragnarokio and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (from Anime Mafia 1). As an Immortal Lover you have the advantage of knowing the identity of the other Immortal Lover. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Immortal Lover is Kirino (Miria Harvent). You will be Bulletproof on even numbered nights while Kirino will be Bulletproof on odd numbered nights, however if one of you should die, the other will die too. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/w6F9sAn
Greetings Johnny Sooshi and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be James Moriarty, the Godfather (from Sherlock Mafia). As the Mafia’s Godfather you are the leader of the Mafia. You have two special abilities: Firstly, you are bulletproof, meaning that you are immune to being night killed. And secondly, you are investigation immune, meaning that if the Cop should investigate you, you will show up as innocent to them. The Mafia can kill one player each night, so be sure to always inform me of your target in time. Being the leader of the Mafia you are also the one who has the final word on which player you should night kill each night, and which one of the Mafia members that should perform the night kill. Your allies are Spiritual Mask Salesman as Ghirahim (Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades), Killjoy as Ryunosuke Akutagawa (Hellhound) and Poyzin as Bo’sun (Mafia Roleblocker). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/72wqczR
Greetings Giri and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Daruk, the Bodyguard (from Breath of the Wild Mafia). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and guard any player in the game from night kills. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to guard. If someone tries to kill the player you are guarding you will be killed instead.
Greetings The Sun Fan and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God (from Pirates Mafia 2). You are completely on your own side and will cooperate with nobody but yourself. As the Dreaming God you have to pick one of the ten following abilities every night. The names may seem obscure but they do vaguely hint at what the ability does.

Dreaming God abilities:
01. Duplicate
02. Power
03. Restriction
04. Revenge
05. Prevention
06. Randomize
07. Divide
08. Minimize
09. Immobilize
10. Postponing
Greetings ExLight and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Sao Feng, the Cop (from Pirates Mafia 2). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to find out if the player is guilty or innocent. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target, then I will tell you if your target is scum or not.
Greetings MixMasterLar and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Peatrice, the Inventor (from Skyward Sword Mafia). You hold possession of several special items that you can hand out at night to the players of your choosing. Each night you can send me a PM where you tell me which item you want to hand out and to which player you wish to give it. You may not target yourself. Here is the list of your items:

Small Bomb Bag
Guardian Potion+
Air Potion+
Cursed Medal
Tough Beetle
Scattershot
Greetings CynicalSquid and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Theodore Groves, the Roleblocker (from Pirates Mafia 1). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to roleblock.
Greetings Funnygurl555 and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Phoenix, the Lie Detector (from X-Men Mafia). Twice throughout the game you will be able to find out whether a statement by another player was truthful or not. Do this by sending me a PM at night with the quote from the player you wish to read (keep in mind I can deny certain quotes depending on the circumstances). The quote must be from the previous day. Keep in mind that it is only 2-Shot though.
Greetings Silverfish and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (from Anime Mafia 2). Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to learn their role. Do this by informing me each night of your target. Additionally you have a 1-shot Strongman ability. When you use that ability with the Mafia’s factional kill your kill will go through regardless of any interference from Doctors or Roleblockers. You may not use both of your abilities on the same night. Your allies are Johnny Sooshi as James Moriarty (Godfather), Spiritual Mask Salesman as Ghirahim (Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades) and Poyzin as Bo’sun (Mafia Roleblocker). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/72wqczR
Greetings Captan_Lunch and welcome to Pendio Mafia X! For this game you will be Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (from X-Men Mafia). Remember to keep your role a secret! Each night you will have a 25% chance of becoming Bulletproof and a 75% chance of becoming a Vigilante. You will be one or the other and the “role” may change every night depending on the roll. When you are a Vigilante you have a 1-Shot to “aim” which means that if your target is a Townie there is only a 25% chance that they will die, but if your kill target is Mafia the night kill will work regularly. You will shows up as guilty if the Cop should investigate you.

Links to Chats:
Spectator Chat: https://discord.gg/fVhFS3Z
Immortal Lovers Chat: https://discord.gg/w6F9sAn
Mafia Chat: https://discord.gg/72wqczR
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom