• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Captan lunch makes sense as the sk here, yeah. I should have been more clear that silver was probably still the scum here and we should have just nk'd him anyways.

I'll vote silver here still 100%, but I want to make sure everything is fine.

@Pen I'm requesting a vote count for some reason, ty.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm fairly confident a Silver lynch wins the game

In the extremely unlikely case it doesn't, i think last scum is either Funny or Rubik. Hoping our friendly NKer takes one of them out in the event the game goes another round.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm fairly confident a Silver lynch wins the game

In the extremely unlikely case it doesn't, i think last scum is either Funny or Rubik. Hoping our friendly NKer takes one of them out in the event the game goes another round.
None of the remaining scum roles could have gotten past Funnier's doctor block on Tristan other than Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound and I have no reason to think there's a third SK based on there being 2 deaths last night.

The scum pretty much outed themselves on day 2 by hopping on my wagon instead of Poyzin's wagon after the deadline ended and that was a mistake on their part thinking the deadline would be extended.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The scum pretty much outed themselves on day 2 by hopping on my wagon instead of Poyzin's wagon after the deadline ended and that was a mistake on their part thinking the deadline would be extended.
Yeah, I assumed it would be extended too, tbh.

Never seen scum so eager to out themselves by betting everything to save against a wagon on their lurking teammate.

It's pretty hard for scum to win a setup like this, though, especially when most of their team wasn't that active.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

It blows my mind too because they had 72+another 48 hours to get another lynch going or try to solidify yours.

I guess SMS was trying to help steer it but lurking for so long is only going to draw more attention when you try to make it happen literally last second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom