• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just getting this out here as quickly as possible.

I'm assuming Pen doesn't want to duplicate any roles for the same alignment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Silver is decently likely either the Hellhound or the Fish Chef, based on the fact that funnier's protection on Tristan failed.

The fact that Johnny survived a nk allegedly and Funnier got a green check makes it impossible for either of them to be the poisoner unless Minish is lying, which makes it pretty unlikely that there's a poisoner in this game, other than the SK from Anime 2.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Anime Mafia 2 (Mafia):

Lordgenome (Godfather) - Bulletproof/Babyface
Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound - Rolecop, 1x Strongman
Nui Harime, the Grand Couturier - Ninja, Framer
Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist - Roleblocker, 1x target 2 players in once night

Anime Mafia 2 (3P)

Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef - You are completely on your own in this game, you are neither with the Town nor with the Mafia. Once each night you will be able to give a delicious meal that you cooked yourself to a player of your choosing. However, the food you make is so good that if a player who has tasted it goes a night without it they won’t be able to make it, so unless you keep giving your food to the same player each night they will surely die.

You win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or you win alone if you are the last player standing.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Someone remind Lar to try to prove his role tonight, ideally not on someone from x-men if Johnny flips red (because they can be a commuter).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Johnny > Silver > ??? Is probably the PoE here. You can fill in the blanks later, probably, but I'm decently confident in this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd appreciate if someone else tries to break down anime 2 for me because it's illegal for me to post any attempt I make to do so.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Minish and funnier obviously have the strongest unique claims remaining.

It's unlikely any scum team would try to bus Jinjo over poy there, so Jinjo is pretty town. This role can be confirmed, though it's technically possible to fake as scum with a specific living scummate who is willing to switch what games you claim with each other. Likely too risky of a move.

Myself and lar can confirm ourselves mechanically to either one other player or all other players. We should be held to scrutiny if we repeatedly fail.

Silver is likely scum rolecop with a lucky 1x strongman or a delayed friendly SK.

It's possible there's one scum in FG/CL, 2 seems unlikely.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Wow you’re making a chain lynch??

not a good look
I appreciate the irony, but I'm not trying to make a chain lynch here, just stating who makes the most sense. Johnny appears to be bulletproof unless minish is lying and Silver is the most likely candidate for causing a Tristan kill to slip past you (unless I missed something).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom