• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
" two times throughout the game you will be able to ask me at night via a PM how many scum-aligned players were on the lynch wagon the day before. Remember that you only have two shots, so use them wisely"

Is sensor in that game.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I honestly didn't look into what you softed yet, but there's other ways we could have extra kills, potentially, if that's the only evidence that exists.
Stop throwing shade at me if you're not even informed on the most obvious soft in the game. You clearly don't pay attention to half my posts yet think you know enough to scumlean me all game.

I've nothing further to prove to someone who can't do the basics in trying to read someone. Go find someone else to bother.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Stop throwing shade at me if you're not even informed on the most obvious soft in the game. You clearly don't pay attention to half my posts yet think you know enough to scumlean me all game.

I've nothing further to prove to someone who can't do the basics in trying to read someone. Go find someone else to bother.
What game were you again? It'll save me some time.

I didn't look into it yesterday because you were pointless to look into until sms was dead and I was busy over the weekend, so I didn't really have a chance until now.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

I'm from Skyward Sword.
I softed the item in my reply to SMS start of d2

You should instantly know my role by PoE and know it's been pretty public for like 40 hours now with no counters.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I'm from Skyward Sword.
I softed the item in my reply to SMS start of d2

You should instantly know my role by PoE and know it's been pretty public for like 40 hours now with no counters.
Look, all I'm saying is that it's a low risk fake claim if you only prove the role to scum.

You're extremely easy to clear if you're telling the truth here. I don't see the need to go after you unless everyone you target coincidentally dies or you forget to target someone repeatedly.

I'm not trying to shade people into killing you right now, I'm reminding you that your role is extremely proveable and you need to do so or you'll be a good lynch target.

Small Bomb Bag - Night kill
Guardian Potion+ - Protection
Air Potion+ - Poison Protection
Cursed Medal - Poison
Tough Beetle - Investigation
Scattershot - Roleblock

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I fully acknowledge that you're probably town here, I just don't want you to get overlooked if you survive and prove nothing.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
....I'll state it one last time

Explain where the other NK came from and we'll entertain your nonsense. Until then you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Again.

Getting real tired of you shading me and when you're confronted on your weak **** you back off "oh I'm not pushing now " nonsense

Wait as long as you lile whenever you do get the nerve to thunderdome me like you've been hinting at all game I'm gonna redefined the TWG experience for you and rock your ass.

Seriously

Tired

Of your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom