• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Johnny Sooshi - 2 (Morbid Minish, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Rubik, Funnygurl555, funnier6, Jinjo, Captan_Lunch, Johnny Sooshi, Silverfish

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, June 23rd 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I really got nothing but "AAA" Going on my my head right now.

I'm from a music game site AAA means you're acing it

Did I see I was supposed to claim a game? Someone plese thell me.

Yes

And personally after you read I'd love for everyone to try and state who they think scumteam is for cross examination. I'm thinking you, Johnny and Lunch personally.

Yeah, no. I'm mostly lurk today. How many scum do we got left?

I think 3? No more.

Bro if you're sitting today out it's just gonna make me want that much more of an explosion when you do start posting.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm from a music game site AAA means you're acing it

Yes

And personally after you read I'd love for everyone to try and state who they think scumteam is for cross examination. I'm thinking you, Johnny and Lunch personally.

I think 3? No more.

Bro if you're sitting today out it's just gonna make me want that much more of an explosion when you do start posting.
We’ve had two scum flip and I imagine it’s only a four player team so I wouldn’t worry that much about finding 5 members fwiw

Minish can I tell em

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well there's really nothing else for it. I'm pretty confident CL is scum. He was on my reads as being generally unhelpful and tunnelling both funnier and Tristan. That is where I think the next scum is.

Vote: Captan_Lunch

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Where’s that full clam
I said I can because I wanted to make sure this is what town wants since it uses that claim. I'll be more than happy to tho if that's what you want.

The "Well there's really nothing else for it" bit is a weird way to show confidence.

J/S
I mean my other scum suspect is Rubik, but I want to put more pressure on CL rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom