• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I think the flavor was just for who was killed by players and who committed suicide and who was mod killed, judging by the flavor so far there aren’t the usual hints

So you’re saying you don’t have info on Johnny right?

I was thinking specifically on death tunneling the claimed lovers but that works

also not four killing powers, mafia hit Tristan/lovers, vig/SK hit sms, and whichever third thing hit whos left. The fourth was a mod kill.

There’s no reason to believe the mafia had a second kill unless there was a role somewhere that could give someone a kill and I think we’d have heard someone mention that if that was true

i feel like it’s more likely that mafia had a strongman and hit the lovers because anybody else would’ve known that the lovers would be a hard kill even if they wanted to, it looks like I must’ve just been unluckily role blocked

Yeah i'm doo doo at counting it's just 3

And lets be honest I even I knew that if Rah was telling the truth then Rag would have armour last night. They didnt need to strong arm and had they survived I probably would have pointed this out as how unlikely it would have been for scum to pass up two-for-one NKs

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah i'm doo doo at counting it's just 3

And lets be honest I even I knew that if Rah was telling the truth then Rag would have armour last night. They didnt need to strong arm and had they survived I probably would have pointed this out as how unlikely it would have been for scum to pass up two-for-one NKs
I think the reason I’m mentioning strongman is sailing over your head

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Alright, i think Funnier and Minish are off the table for me

I think Jinjo is likely town because of general wagon nonsense

I think if Jinjo is town Scum Rubik doesn't have motivation to **** with EoD and chances are I'm simply wrong on him here so he's probably not worth considering

No one but Vigi should claim today and he shouldn't unless he's the wagon

Lemme check somethings

funnier6

Courage~
Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Nothing from this game flipping or being claimed makes me worried about this role in particular

Also Jinjos soft yesterday was meant to be absorber? Asking cause everyone else seemed to get it but I didnt really tbh

Also pirates 1 and anime 1 are totalled

Still nothing from anime 2 or x men

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
... ok.

I'm ok with my reads. yes on sms, no on poy, yes on towns

we got this
.....does Funny not realized we killed Poy last night?

Is she ok with lynching town?

Do I take her push on Silver instead of a wagon that coulda saved Poy as town-aligned?

did she just say yes to lynching town

What is this post

funnier6

Courage~
.....does Funny not realized we killed Poy last night?

Is she ok with lynching town?

Do I take her push on Silver instead of a wagon that coulda saved Poy as town-aligned?

did she just say yes to lynching town

What is this post
...Dude I'm pretty sure she was just checking how her reads have been and saying she was right about sms and wrong on Poy and right on the town who flipped

Also it is really irking me that I fell for scum sms wearing a false mustache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom