• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome to the sign-up thread for Pendio Mafia X! This game will be the grand finale of all the games that I have solo hosted on here in the past. It's the 10th game I will host on ZD by myself and coincidentally this year I celebrate my 10 year anniversary at the forums! So to live up to the occasion, in this potentially last game of mine, I intend to reuse two roles from each of the nine previous Mafia games I've hosted here. The rules won't differ much from my recent games, but a full rule list as well as a more concrete list of all the roles that potentially exist in this game will be posted in the game thread once we start playing. For now I'll just link to each of the games that lead up to this one for anyone who's interested:

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End
Skyward Sword Mafia
Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!
Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia
Anime Mafia
X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum
Breath of the Wild Mafia
Anime Mafia 2

I'm hoping to get 18 players for this game! As always I guarantee my players high quality modding as well as a well balanced and eventful game. ^^

Players:
01. Mellow Ezlo [CONFIRMED]
02. Rubik [CONFIRMED]
03. naga10 [CONFIRMED]
04. Spiritual Mask Salesman [CONFIRMED]
05. Morbid Minish [CONFIRMED]
06. funnier6 [CONFIRMED]
07. Kirino [CONFIRMED]
08. Jinjo [CONFIRMED]
09. DawningWinds [CONFIRMED]
10. DekuNut [CONFIRMED]
11. Poyzin [CONFIRMED]
12. Ragnarokio [CONFIRMED]
13. Johnny Sooshi [CONFIRMED]
14. Killjoy [CONFIRMED]
15. Giri [CONFIRMED]
16. The Sun Fan [CONFIRMED]
17. ExLight [CONFIRMED]
18. MixMasterLar [CONFIRMED]

Replacements:
1. Silverfish

Last edited:

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I was originally going to sit this game out as well as I'm technically on my break, but this is a lot of players and hopefully will be an eventful match, so I'll /in and get hyped for it.

Reactions: Pen

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
in

let me know if you want me to ask any Px2 people if they want to play

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom