• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pendants/Pearls

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I was playing AlttP today, and i thought of something that will either dawn me crazy or thoughtful. The pendants in the game seem to have pearls on the ends of the necklaces, and in WW, you get the same colored pearls. Could these pearls be from the pendants of AlttP?

Just a thought :hmm:

Sorry to disappoint you, but no. Would have been awesome, but sadly, no...

The events of The Wind Waker and A Link to the Past do not even occur on the same branch of the timeline, and one could argue that the events leading up to said games are far too vague to uncover a common origin between the two sets of "pearls" seen in the aforementioned games. They might very well be related, however, given Ocarina of Time's Spiritual Stones...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Just because they're not on the same timeline doesn't mean there isn't a connection, they just might be the same thing serving different purposes due to the different events. There's no proof to say they are the same, but there's no reason to think that they aren't either. Good observation!

Just because they're not on the same timeline doesn't mean there isn't a connection, they just might be the same thing serving different purposes due to the different events.

Actually, that makes it highly probable that there is no connection. Remember, the games are made first, and then placed in order on the timeline afterwards. Rarely are they made to connect to the other games in the series; the connecting bit comes later—Skyward Sword being the sole exception...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom