• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Peatrice/Cawlin Side Quests

Which options do you choose for the Peatrice and Cawlin side quests?

I've tried both and I think it's a lot more fun to break up with Peatrice because of how she fake unloves you. I also like to give the letter to the hand in the toilet after specifically promising Cawlin several times that I will not--it ultimately finds him true love.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I always get Pipit and Karane together. Link is a total bro to Pipit; it's the right thing to do. Plus I don't have the heart to do it the other way...

I always reciprocate Peatrice's feelings (even though I don't like her). I don't have the heart to choose the break-up option. I would feel so bad if I did destroy her feelings... Dx

Hm... Maybe this stems from my previous relationship troubles and now I can't bear to see anything but the happy ending... Well, I'll leave that up to a psychologist.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I always get Karane and Pipit together, mainly because I think they make a cute couple. It's sad the Cawlin gets his heart broken, but at least he doesn't get caressed every night by a creepy hand.

For the other side quest, I break it off with Peatrice in the end. In reality, it was wrong to "led her on" in the first place, but since there's an obvious romantic bond between Link and Zelda, I think it's better to tell the truth and hurt her then to continue lying to her just to make her feel better.

bunny

birb overlord
I always hook Karane and Pipit up. They're just so cute omg I can't-- <3

As for Peatrice... She seems so happy waiting for Link to return from his adventures... I just can't break her heart; I don't have it in me. ._. I still feel bad though, because at the end Link and Zelda obviously hook up... Either way I feel like a jerk. D':

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom