• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pearls Message of History

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Have you ever wondered what the symbols of the 3 pearls meant
180px-Ages_Tunes.png

Currents, Echoes, Ages

What do you think they mean, why not Power, Wisdom and Courage; what are they trying to say???? Maybe "The Currents of Ages Echoes a legend"

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Well, the colors seem to match the typical colors of power, wisdom, and courage. Also, currents are like waves which are powerful, ages could easily mean wisdom, and I don't know how echoes could mean courage, but the other two fit so well, why not? lol

Anyway, they don't necessarily have to say power, wisdom, and courage. In OoT, the Spiritual Stones were the Kokiri's Emerald, Goron's Ruby, and Zora's Sapphire. None of those say power, wisdom, or courage; they do have the trademark colors though, emeralds are green, ruby's are red, and sapphire's are blue, which, once again, are the typical colors for the three Triforce parts.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well, the colors seem to match the typical colors of power, wisdom, and courage. Also, currents are like waves which are powerful, ages could easily mean wisdom, and I don't know how echoes could mean courage, but the other two fit so well, why not? lol

Anyway, they don't necessarily have to say power, wisdom, and courage. In OoT, the Spiritual Stones were the Kokiri's Emerald, Goron's Ruby, and Zora's Sapphire. None of those say power, wisdom, or courage; they do have the trademark colors though, emeralds are green, ruby's are red, and sapphire's are blue, which, once again, are the typical colors for the three Triforce parts.

But why they dont have the same symbols and mean something so wierd

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
That is a fairly good point you make. I guess they had to make some sort of design in the pearls, as if they drew the Triforce of Power, Wisdom, and Courage, we couldn't tell the difference, as they are just a triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom