• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peanutjoepap's Timeline

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
Note: My timeline is similar to Ocarina Hero's but has some distinct differences.

The long detailed explanation : In the beginning the goddesses created Hyrule. They formed the Triforce and gifted it to the royal family. Over the years many wars broke out about which people would control this power. The last one was lead by the Gerudo King Ganondorf. He wounded the mother of a small child until she was at the verge of death when she left her baby to the great deku tree. This boy grew up to be the Link of OOT.He defeated Ganondorf in the future and warned Zelda of Ganondorf's plots in the past. This created the split timeline that we all know and don't fully understand. In the future Ganondorf was sealed in the sacred realm. Hundreds of years later after all of the Triforce pieces had been retuned to the sacred realm Ganon stole the Triforce and transformed the sacred realm in to the dark world. (ALTTP) He used the wizard Agahnim to try to set him free by braking the seal of the maidens (the decedents of the sages). But the new Link goes to the Dark World and kills Ganon. Then the dark world retunes to the Sacred realm. (OOX) About 3 years later (give or take a little) Twinrova revived Ganon by lighting 3 torches. Hundreds of years later after Hyrule flooded, Ganondorf came back and that started WW. He was stabbed by Link and was turned to stone(it is unclear if he is actually dead or not). Link then became part of Tetra's pirate crew and that started PH. After PH was finished, the ship crashed and this started LA. (I will update this after I buy and finish ST.)

Now to the other side of the timeline. Link warned Zelda about Ganondorf's plot and the was sentenced to death by the sages. After there failure they sealed him in the Twilight Realm. Meanwhile Navi ran away from Link after she figured out how annoying she was. Link went looking for her in the lost woods when he was attacked by Skull Kid. This began the events of MM. (TP) About 8 or 9 years later Hyrule was thrown in to Twilight so Ganondorf could escape his prison. Many years passed. (LOZ) Hyrule lay in ruins due to Ganon's attacks. Until the new Link comes and kills Ganon with the sacred blade and the golden light of the Triforce. Then came AOL nothing really important happened in this game.
(MC) Hundreds of years later Vaati destroys the Master Sword and it is reforged in to the 4 Sword. (Couldn't Links grandfather hammer it back together, magical or not it's still a sword?) Then Vaati is sealed in the 4 Sword. (FS) Many years later Vaati escaped and another Link (or should I say "Links") sealed him back in the 4 Sword. (FSA) Later Ganon's soul is reborn and he becomes the demon he once was. Ganon tricked Link in to setting Vaati free as a distraction to Hyrule as he carried out his plans. But Link becomes Four again, kills Vaati, and imprisons Ganon in the 4 Sword. It is unknown what happens next, all we can do is wait and find out.

The short graph thing :

........./--ALTTP/OOX -- WW/PH/LA -- ST(?)
OOT
.........\MM/TP-- LOZ/AOL -- MC -- FS/FSA

Note: Please quit arguing about the palace of the Four sword.

Last edited:

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
two big problems:
1. fs and fsa have to be on the same timeline as alttp because of the palace of the four sword.
2. alttp can't be on the adult timeline because there are no legends in between OoT and WW acourding to the bs

peanutjoepap

Mr. Peanut
two big problems:
1. fs and fsa have to be on the same timeline as alttp because of the palace of the four sword.
2. alttp can't be on the adult timeline because there are no legends in between OoT and WW acourding to the bs

Ok I don't know what you are talking about. The palace of the Four sword was just an add on dungeon you get to play through once you beat FS. And what do you mean the bs? Do you mean the non-canon bs-loz game for the Super nes? Yes I now know that bs in this case means backstory. That abbreviation has to many meanings, bs loz, backstory, Broadcast Satellaview (I think), and....you know.

Last edited:

Pinecove

Last Chance
And what do you mean the bs? Do you mean the non-canon bs-loz?

Prove that it isn't Canon.

On the timeline: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

/TWW/PH
OoT
\MM-TP

MUST be the basis for every timeline. Untill you make that the base of logic, I can't reply to this.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Ok I don't know what you are talking about. The palace of the Four sword was just an add on dungeon you get to play through once you beat FS. And what do you mean the bs? Do you mean the non-canon bs-loz?

Actually, the Palace of The Four Sword CLEARLY connects ALTTP to FSA.

FSA has Ganon who gets trapped in the Four Sword. ALTTP has Ganon not in the Four Sword but the Four Sword is broken into four other swords in the palace of the Four Sword. It's an obvious connection showing that FSA takes place some time before ALTTP and ALTTP happens after Ganon is somehow released from the Four Sword.

They wouldn't have added it into a game and clearly connected a game to it if it had no meaning. Until the creators say it's not canon, then you can't prove otherwise.

Prove that it isn't Canon.
You don't think that the map is canon, right?

I'd say that it's obvious that it isn't part of the canon timeline. I'd say it shows intent for things (IE Ganon had the trident), but it most certainly isn't canon.
Actually, the Palace of The Four Sword CLEARLY connects ALTTP to FSA.

FSA has Ganon who gets trapped in the Four Sword. ALTTP has Ganon not in the Four Sword but the Four Sword is broken into four other swords in the palace of the Four Sword. It's an obvious connection showing that FSA takes place some time before ALTTP and ALTTP happens after Ganon is somehow released from the Four Sword.
Meh Palace of the FS seems kinda... well... Triumph Forks-ish to me, if you know what I mean. It just seems kinda easter eggy. That's just me, though. It doesn't matter much, there are other things to connect the 2 games.

Of course things like the theives hideout and the CLEAR geography between the two games are enough for me (normally I'd say lolgeography, but they are WAAAAAY too similar, imo).
They wouldn't have added it into a game and clearly connected a game to it if it had no meaning. Until the creators say it's not canon, then you can't prove otherwise.
One could say that the Triumph Forks in TMC were added to the game (......I just lost The Game) as a pseudo secret connecting it to TWW (imo both are a little too easter egg-ish for me to consider evidence, but that's just me).

Pinecove

Last Chance
Meh Palace of the FS seems kinda... well... Triumph Forks-ish to me, if you know what I mean. It just seems kinda easter eggy. That's just me, though. It doesn't matter much, there are other things to connect the 2 games.

TSA: A Link to the Past suffered a bunch of changes from it's Japanese counterpart, Triforce of the Gods. One example is the Japanese manual says the Master Sword was forged before the Imprisoning War, where in the US version it says during the Imprisoning War. Which version is usually more accurate for the games and manuals and why are such big discrepancies made?
NOA_BILL: Uh-oh! Zelda fanatic on the loose! we actually went back and introduced some consistencies to the lttp text on the game boy advance.

OTL Comments;
-2003 Chat Room Discussion with Bill Trinen
-Essentially stating that the GBA version of ALttP and the changes made to it are Canon
-As well as over-ride the SNES version of ALttP

Source: http://www.zentendo.com/media/albums...001/trans5.jpg

Beat down.

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
He didn't specifically say that the Palace of the Four Sword was one of them. And he was clearly talking about textual differences for textual accuracy. Not excess dungeons.

He's the translator. Not the Script Writer/Director/Producer.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
He didn't specifically say that the Palace of the Four Sword was one of them. And he was clearly talking about textual differences for textual accuracy. Not excess dungeons.

He's the translator. Not the Script Writer/Director/Producer.

That's you speculating the interpretation of his quote and twisting it to work towards the idea that the palace of the four sword isn't canon. I'm not stating a stance on whether I think it's canon or not because I'm frankly sick of you guys playind Devil's Advocate with your beliefs, so I'm just gonna say that the quote works better for proving the POTFS is canon seeing as how he said changes made to it are canon changes. Whether or not the post was directed towards text, the part about changes being canon was general, not specific.

Beat down.
OH ****

Damn... WHY didn't you ever show me that in our countless SW debates? Well... I'm gonna have to think that over a little bit.
Whether or not the post was directed towards text, the part about changes being canon was general, not specific.
No. The quote from the NoA dude only talks about the text itself. This part:
"-2003 Chat Room Discussion with Bill Trinen
-Essentially stating that the GBA version of ALttP and the changes made to it are Canon
-As well as over-ride the SNES version of ALttP"
is added by TSA.

I'm gonna have to think things over about that TSA interview. I remember reading that interview back when I was first into theorizing (probably around May of '08) but I didn't remember the contents of it.

Pinecove

Last Chance
You don't think that the map is canon, right?

I'd say that it's obvious that it isn't part of the canon timeline. I'd say it shows intent for things (IE Ganon had the trident), but it most certainly isn't canon.

Fair enough.

Personally I think it shows DI but comes on a seperate timeline:

BSLoZ
.........\
ALttP-AST

OH ****

Damn... WHY didn't you ever show me that in our countless SW debates? Well... I'm gonna have to think that over a little bit.

Because it really isn't relevent? Where exactly are you going with this?

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
That's you speculating the interpretation of his quote and twisting it to work towards the idea that the palace of the four sword isn't canon. I'm not stating a stance on whether I think it's canon or not because I'm frankly sick of you guys playind Devil's Advocate with your beliefs, so I'm just gonna say that the quote works better for proving the POTFS is canon seeing as how he said changes made to it are canon changes. Whether or not the post was directed towards text, the part about changes being canon was general, not specific.

The hell?
Maybe I should use smaller words:

Bill is only in charge of the turning the Japanese letters into English ones. He has no control over the direction of the game. He has no control over the production of the game.

He has limited control of the plot, in that, with the supervision of Nintendo of Japan, he translates the game. The changes he's speaking about are literally fixing errors in the previous translators translations.

The question was specifically about changes between Triforce of the Gods (the SNES Japanese aLttP) and the SNES American aLttP. Those are the things he changes. Those are the changes he is talking about.

He only said that he made TEXT changes for consistency.
Bill Trinen's quote doesn't in any way say anything about the Palace of the Four Sword, or any other additions to the game. Only textual changes.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
The hell?
Maybe I should use smaller words:

Bill is only in charge of the turning the Japanese letters into English ones. He has no control over the direction of the game. He has no control over the production of the game.

He has limited control of the plot, in that, with the supervision of Nintendo of Japan, he translates the game. The changes he's speaking about are literally fixing errors in the previous translators translations.

The question was specifically about changes between Triforce of the Gods (the SNES Japanese aLttP) and the SNES American aLttP. Those are the things he changes. Those are the changes he is talking about.

He only said that he made TEXT changes for consistency.
Bill Trinen's quote doesn't in any way say anything about the Palace of the Four Sword, or any other additions to the game. Only textual changes.

Actually he was talking about the GBA ALTTP, not the NoA SNES ALTTP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom