• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Fig

The Altruist
I really love your Metal Gear Rising graphics sis! They are filled with lots of texture and contrast between each graphic and within each graphic. Kudos to you sis and keep up improving your artistic skills in the graphic design field! :yes:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I decided to try something different and make a wallpaper. I guess this goes here? It's a graphic after all.

nMaVPJ7.jpg

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Honestly, I completely failed at making my signature :c It's too large when I make my own posts so that's why I haven't really posted anything D: Do you think you could make something with this? https://31.media.tumblr.com/d6be6ae55b929392b5384d1f3cdd010a/tumblr_naf7dzzTGh1s602ggo1_500.png

As for a background, honestly I've seen your images and they're pretty amazing. You can get creative however you wish but if you can somehow blend the image in with a nighttime theme that'd be awesome! c: But for a quote, could you place "Tatl's hero since 10-13-13~ <3 " and "There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light."

Thanks for at least taking a look at this ; . ;

Snow Queen

Honestly, I completely failed at making my signature :c It's too large when I make my own posts so that's why I haven't really posted anything D: Do you think you could make something with this? https://31.media.tumblr.com/d6be6ae55b929392b5384d1f3cdd010a/tumblr_naf7dzzTGh1s602ggo1_500.png

As for a background, honestly I've seen your images and they're pretty amazing. You can get creative however you wish but if you can somehow blend the image in with a nighttime theme that'd be awesome! c: But for a quote, could you place "Tatl's hero since 10-13-13~ <3 " and "There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light."

Thanks for at least taking a look at this ; . ;

Sure thing! I'll infuse it with the power of RAINBOWS!!!!!

Fig

The Altruist
It's really great to see your latest graphics Sis! They are really incredible! The Zelda graphic is beautiful enough to be one's wallpaper given the style and texture of the image. And speaking of wallpapers, perhaps you could eventually start creating wallpapers other than signatures. It would great to see more and allow you to experiment to create your style of wallpapers! Nonetheless, I'm really proud by what you have done! Well done Sis, I do hope to see more graphics from you in the near future! ^^ :hug: :yes:

Snow Queen

Did some Smash graphics, and also a graphic for hip hop sensation Nicki Manaj!

Villager
RnBSRuR.png

Pikachu
FelFlNc.png

Megaman
8OmIQze.png

Mario
0E2sUGM.png

Link
09NQoq9.png

Nicki Manaj
tFvD14K.png