• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
There's a lot of princesses floatin' around the Mario (from his cashle) universe, but which is your favorite?

I personally prefer Rosalina. She doesn't just play the damsel in distress part, and she even has a heartbreaking backstory.

If anybody says Pauline I swear to god...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I was surprised with all the Daisy love I saw on Reddit and GAF when a Daisy costume was shown for Bayonetta 2. Is Daisy that loved?... What game is she even from? :P I can't remember meeting Daisy, only seeing her suddenly pop-up everywhere.

I'm going to go with Rosalina though, I love her design!

For me it has to be Peach, although Rosalina is starting to become a favorite. Daisy is alright, not my favorite with that annoying voice, but I don't have a huge problem with her.

By the way, FYI, Rosalina is not a Princess... just in case anyone was wondering...

Daisy. she dosent act like a ditz like peach does. kinda tomboyish. she can take care of herself without getting kidnap. ( i use her alot in Mario Kart) Rosalina is 2nd. she is more mysterious and mature of the 3, and no i really dont want a back story. SMG reveald enough with still some mystery still with her ( could she be some how related to Peach?). i also like the color of her dress. peach is well Peach.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Each of Nintendo's princesses are idealized women which represent a particular era, as we've gotten more progressive on gender.
Princess Peach was the idealized woman of the 1970's. Coy, demure, a wee bit subservient.
Princess Daisy was the idealzed woman of the 1990's. Energetic, fun, can basically hang out with the bros.
Rosalina is the idealized modern woman. Independent with a little bit of sophistication.

I doubt Nintendo will ever make a non-white princess though because "its too political".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom