• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PC Artists and Musicians Needed

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I'll get straight to the point,
My YouTube channel is missing a few things, first of all, I need a profile picture and a background for the channel, we also need a theme tune to open and close our episodes,
so we need someone who's either good at making computer artwork, or can create a theme tune for us.
The YouTube channel is called 'The Phantom League' , it's a gaming channel where me and my two friends are going to be doing playthroughs of various games and doing some Minecraft builds.
I know it's very vague information and probably not enough to create music or artwork for, but, really it's all we got at the moment.
So really anyone with a talent for art and music would really be appreciated. :D

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, there aren't that many specifications, purple seems to be a running colour for us, and we kind of agreed on a symbol for us, do you know the character in my avatar, Phantom R, we kind of agreed that his hat would be our symbol, partiality cause my minecraft skin is basically him. And as I said our name is The Phantom League.
That's pretty much all the specifications I got for ya, sorry if it isn't that much.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Don't worry, my laptop that I'm getting won't arrive untill saturday anyway, and I still need to get and try out the software I'm using. So there's pleanty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom