• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Paya

Do you like Paya?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Paya is a very hated character in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild.

She has a very obvious crush on Link, and is kinda weird and creepy.

Some people like her, some don't, and they each have their reasons.

What do you think about her?

Ninja

Well well well
Paya is a very hated character in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild.

Like you said with Mipha, I don't think she is a very hated character lol.

I think Paya is adorable. As you progress through the game and finish the sidequests in KK Village, she opens up more to you and isn't as shy as she usually is. Additionally, the scene where Impa screams out where her birthmark is, is probably one of the best moments in the game.

Her crush on him is really the typical young teenage crushes you see. If she stood over him while he slept and mumbled Sheikah tongue language, then yes, that'd be creepy. But in BotW is innocent and simple.

She's okay for the character she is...

But i think OoT did better character building with Malon than BotW did with Paya 19 years later. Just wanted a bit more.

She doesnt really serve a purpose either.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I've never seen hate for Paya anywhere.
Personally I think she's a cute character, and I like her

She's a "nothing" character that most people only like because she's "cute". If she had been a hag who looked kinda like Impa looks now in BotW, but was the same in all other respects, nobody would care much about her, if they even cared at all.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I haven't seen any paya hate.

She is cute and unfortunately like pretty much everyone else in BoTW, has little depth to her character. Its usually just a case of whether you like their one trait. Revali is a dick for instance. If you like dicks then you'll like revali. Likewise if you like cute, you'll like paya and if you don't like cute then you won't like paya.

I do like cute and I do like paya because she is cute.

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't like her. She's just a bundle of ****ty anime tropes to turn on lonely gamers and it has no place in the game. If she didn't act like such a waifu, I'd probably tolerate her more.
Did she turn you on Satan?

I don't really see the appeal to her. I'm not a huge fan of the overly shy, obviously has a crush on you archetype.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I don't like her. She's just a bundle of ****ty anime tropes to turn on lonely gamers and it has no place in the game. If she didn't act like such a waifu, I'd probably tolerate her more.
Memri_510633_6127708.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom