• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pauline or Rosalina?

Who do you like more?

• Pauline

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Kind of a weird question, but both women had prominent roles in their respective big 3d Mario games. Of course Pauline's been around much longer but Odyssey was definitely her biggest spotlight. So this basically got me wondering which character do you guys like more? Rosalina probably has the more interesting backstory from what we saw in Galaxy but Pauline was greatly characterized in Odyssey, not to mention her history w/ Mario. So which of these Mario heroines do you like more overall?

Pauline but they both have their pros and cons.

I like Rosalina's motherly role with the luma and how mysterious she is as a space princess.

I like Pauline because she has great style and a lovely voice. She may not be a princess but she seems to be more hands on with New Donk and stronger overall.

funnier6

Courage~
Pauline=kidnapped several times

Rosalina=never kidnapped.

There are quite a lot of similarities and differences between them since Pauline runs a city nowadays and Rosalina runs a Luma society on a comet so I think it mostly comes down to personal taste, though you could also throw in that Rosalina has been a playable character while Pauline hasn’t. (If they find some way to have Pauline be playable and do battle against DK that would be insanely awesome lol) It’s almost a tie but Rosalina’s mysteriousness tips it over for me, she feels powerful and otherworldly where Pauline is just powerful cause she’s in a public office. That’s just me though, I’d love to see both of them in more games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom