• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pathfinder Game Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
ZDI Adventure 1.png

You all awaken, slowly, sitting at a card table with poker hands in front of you all. Unsure where you are, you look around the room to see several dead bodies around you and a barrel of water off to the side. most of there is a door to the south and a portcullis to the north. A sarcophagus lies against the wall to the west. The three of you notice that you seem to be the only ones left alive.
@YIGAhim
@DekuNut
@Storm

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Koll checks one of the bodies which jumps out and attacks him
Vs Koll Flat Footed: 1d20+4 17
Damage on Koll: 1d6+4 6

I need everyone to roll initiative. The way this will work is that you all will post your actions against the monsters and I'll keep the map updated. you guys should post in initiative order, as that is the order attacks will go through. I will provide the monster stats so you all may rp out your attacks hitting and missing properly, as well as the damage you deal. I will be checking roll links and roll histories.

Human Zombie: CR 1/2, XP 200; NE Medium Undead; Init +0; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +0; AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (+2 natural); hp 12 (2d8+3); Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +3; DR 5/slashing(All damage done by non slashing weapons is reduced by 5); Immune undead traits; Speed 30 ft.; Melee slam +4 (1d6+4); Str 17, Dex 10, Con -, Int -, Wis 10, Cha 10; Base Atk +1, CMB +4, CMD 14; SQ staggered

Feats: Toughness

Zombies = 19

ZDI Adventure 2.png

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Oh. I thought Orkos just meant the format of how you said it...

How do I create an account on Orkos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom