• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pathfinder Campaign sign ups

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well I know some people wanted a proper RPG game to play on here so I've decided that I'm going to do a sign up for a pathfinder game with classes and adventure and all that jazz. For those who have not played pathfinder before, it's very similar to D&D 3.5 edition and you can find everything you need for character creation over here on the Pathfinder SRD

And you can use the site Myth-weavers for many things. Character sheets will be made here and I will ask for players to link their character sheets below. I'll be able to help with any questions as you go through the character creation process.

When we actually get around to playing, I will be needing people to link their die rolls using the following online die roller. it's a way for us to track rolls and be honest with our rolls, as this is a game of chance. The die roller is called, Orokos

Now with all that said If too many players sign up, I may have to cut some people and basically choose characters I feel will work well together. It's not that I want to cut people, but too many players can be hard to run. For these reason, I will be choosing 5 players if we have too many people sign up. If I have 6 players sign up, all 6 will be in.

Story. All you need to know for now, Everyone wakes up in a dungeon...

All I need from you is the following

Name:
Character Sheet Link:
Background:

Apps
Dekunut: Iwan, Soulknife
Storm: Koll, Inquisitor

Last edited:

Libk

Oh ****. Uh, character creation rules.
Level 3
32 Point buy(Use the point calculator on Myth weavers)
3k Starting gold.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Iwan Sorate
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1303760
Class: Soulknife (Psionic Fighter pretty much)
Background: The son of a pair of Xeph farmers, Iwan left home when he turned 20 in order to learn about the world and his place in it. This is a tradition among the Xeph. His mother was a gifted Psion, and taught him from a young age to use his natural psionic abilities.
Iwan believes in making life the best, at least for himself. But, making life good for others makes him feel good, so he often will go out of the way to do the same for others. For now, he travels the world, looking forward to the surprises life brings and thirsting for knowledge - particularly further knowledge of Psionics. Its history, how it works, how he can use it to better himself. He keeps a journal, which he writes in every night.

Last edited:

Libk

Storm , under skills you can only have a max rank of 3 in any skill, as your skills can not have higher rank than your level.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Uh... I have no idea how to fill out the sheet online... Or where on mythweavers the sheet even is...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Create an account
Choose the "sheets" option from the top bar
Select "sheets" from that menu
Click "create"
Put in a name and choose a pathfinder template

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom