• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Path to the Ice Ruins How?

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'm having some serious difficulty making my way to the Ice Ruins, i keep dying to bats I can't do anything about.

I'm on moving platforms, they can only be hit by tornado rod, that might decide i deserve to die anyways, can't block with shield, and attacking with sword might still result in insta gib from being hit in the head with out them going thru your sword.

I need another way to get past them, Nice Ice Rod might work but that'll require me to maiamai hunting again.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Nice bow maybe? Have a spin attack ready? Idk I usually just spammed the sword button to protect myself, seemed to work for me

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Its the fact they swirl around you, and are above you, so you can't always just hit them, but they can just drop directly on you, and if you tornado rod you risk jumping into them.

I eventually got past it, by tricking the bats to come to me a bit sooner by looking a little further away with the dpad... why did bats in the cave end up being harder to get past then all of the Ice Ruins dungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom