• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If Moe flips green they want to hit the 3 he's cleared asap.

If he's still alive they might want to keep that pool of players alive to build a case around lynching him because he could be covering for scumbuds.
posts like this are important to look back on because if rubik flips scum it means that kirino's wagon doesn't have a godfather on it
ironically this means funnier and rubik are probably not scumbuds
What's bull about it?
If you actually believe Moe's claim, as your read list suggests, why is Namira in your top 3 scumspects despite that only being possible if he's the godfather which is a fringe possibility at best?

If you have funnier in your town leans, why do you think I'm lying about having told funnier my role n1?

Why are LG and Pen town leans for you?
posts like this and other exchanges make me think rubik isn't partnered with exlight

Mikey the Moblin

note that this move was super helpful for town, there was a dramatic shift in thread tone and activity which actually means it very well could be true regardless
the people on doc's wagon who explitictly believe my claim (gumball, exlight, and rubik) unwittingly have provided us with that same knowledge in the instance of any one of them flipping wolf

Mikey the Moblin

funnier and minish were off wagon and skeptical of my claim, which is >rand wolfy since they have TMI that it's untrue
this looks especially bad for funnier since he made wolf moves in order to try delegitimizing my claim.

The funnier wolf world is incompatible with the thread tone shift theory however

Mikey the Moblin

the only player off doc's wagon I'm comfortable lynching today is funnier, which is bizarre because he's a claimed doc, but he's acted objectively wolfy enough that I'm cool with it.
otherwise, I still believe that echopen is our best lynch today. I'm open to feedback though.

Mikey the Moblin

the reason I chose just now was because I had to say "rubik and funnier can't be scumbuds" and I hated that, and after pinging pen a couple times and getting nothing out of him there's no way he's actually going to respond any more. I view the slot as behaviorally outed scum
they could be partners, but it would also have to somehow account for the shift in thread tone that I felt like was pretty noticeable

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i thought about sassing you because i'm a tired ***** but turns out i'm too tired to be a tired *****

i'm not going to be around for EOD. going to leave my vote somewhere, currently deciding where. if anyone has input that isn't a lie that would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom