• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
lol, okay
you can be town
I've decided
you don't have to iso if you don't want to; we lynch you last
echopen first
You said that if EchoPen flips town the Namira/Rubik/Poy/Deku would be the way to go; but if we go the other way around and the scummiest of them first don't we also get our answer about echo's alignment? :`v`:

I'd actually be really really really surprised if EchoPen flips scum

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
You said that if EchoPen flips town the Namira/Rubik/Poy/Deku would be the way to go; but if we go the other way around and the scummiest of them first don't we also get our answer about echo's alignment? :`v`:

I'd actually be really really really surprised if EchoPen flips scum
right now, echopen is the scummiest, and if they do flip wolf it gives us a pretty clear course of action
if we lynch rubik first and he flips wolf then we probably just go right back to lynching echopen
maybe I'm biased but echopen is like, always a wolf

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It does I just don’t see why my opinion on Rubik makes a difference to her because I’m claimed doctor when she’s also scum reading me
i was only scumreading you before the doctor claim. if you noticed i backed off of you d2. i even defended why you're still alive by suggesting that scum is content to block you.
your supposed mechanical info on rubik means nothing to me. it's a neighborhood. and from the way you softed it, it looked like he, or someone else, sent you a message during the night which should mean nothing. apparently that's not what happened though so w/e
I didn't like gumball at all during my 1v1 with them last night, they seemed sluggish and didn't want to really engage.
it was 1 in the ****ing morning
considering gumball stayed and posted a while after I went to bed, I felt it was an excuse to disengage the convo and avoid having to commit answers re: the doc wagon
ask anyone who read the neighborhood chat from gravity falls, i tend to make a decision and then i take another 5 minutes to think about it and then i change the decision. it's usually why i take a while to construct my posts, because i know i do that and i want to make sure i'm not going to change my mind again in another 5 minutes.
massclaim
no. **** you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom